BY SCHLAFLY

This Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie. Pounds of pumpkin form a malty foundation that supports the fall flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. While pumpkin beers were produced in the early days of the American colonies, they were different from the pumpkin beers we know today. Colonists used pumpkin and squash as the fermenting medium, since malted barley was scarce. Once malt became more readily available, it replaced these alternatives to grain. In the 1990’s, American craft brewers reintroduced the style to the delight of pumpkin beer drinkers.

Caitlan T.
Happy Hour Expert
Ahh!! Pumpkin beers tell me that fall and Halloween are around the corner. This beer is definitely more pumpkin spice this year, but it’s still very tasty. I live in NY, and the furthest north they distribute to is NJ, so I go stock up on this stuff at the end of the summer.
Angie A.
Ferris
I bought this at Walmart in Red Oak, Tx.
I love the combination of pumpkin and ale. It gives a cool fall taste. Very tasty and delicious. The price isn’t bad. Very affordable, not pricey. I have and will continue to recommend it to others.
Samantha P.
Burlington, NJ
Sooo good puts me right in the Halloween spirit. The taste around a fire while the kids trick or treat is probably the best thing in the world. Love this product. I buy every year several times through out the fall season
Ricky M.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
This pumpkin ale always finds a way to put me in the halloween mood! It quite affordable too. I was introduced by a friend and since then ive been coming back for more. I am highly satisfied with the taste and how smooth it is.
Khadiza F.
Schlafly Beer Pumpkin Ale is amazing. I don't normally drink pumpkin beers but I find this surprisingly refreshing and quite delicious. I wouldn't drink too many glasses though. It becomes too sweet.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite pumpkin beer, but it's pretty good. It has a nice flavor and is pretty affordable. I like the brand. I tried it for the first time this fall, and I would repurchase it. It's great for a fall beer, but again, I have other preferences for pumpkin beer (New Holland Ichabod is my favorite).
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I find this to be an excellent beer on tap and very mediocre when it is bottled. However, if you like a very cinnamon and spice focused pumpkin beer, then this might be for you. It is very light on actual pumpkin flavor. However, it is certainly not the worst beer on the market.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
One of the best pumpkin beers you can buy. I'd say about 80% of the time, when my friends and I talk favorite pumpkin beers, people say their favorite beer is SCHLAFLY! A wonderful beer that will continue to make you feel like you're in a pumpkin patch. A definite must-try!
robert c.
Westland, MI
So I like to consider myself a beer enthusiast. schlafly was actually surprisingly refreshing and quite delicious. I don't normally drink pumpkin beers but I will say I will drink this one again. the only thing is you can't have too many of them because the flavor becomes a little overwhelming
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this beer. A perfect amount of spice to where it isn't over powering on the palate. You can clearly taste cinnamon and nutmeg so if those spices aren't appealing to you then this beer is not for you. It is even great when it gets a little warm while you are drinking it.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
Where can I find this - total wine and more, abc??
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a dry dark beer? Can you taste the pumpkin?
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
Never had this kind of beer can i try a free sample
Amber B.