BY SCHLAFLY

This Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie. Pounds of pumpkin form a malty foundation that supports the fall flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. While pumpkin beers were produced in the early days of the American colonies, they were different from the pumpkin beers we know today. Colonists used pumpkin and squash as the fermenting medium, since malted barley was scarce. Once malt became more readily available, it replaced these alternatives to grain. In the 1990’s, American craft brewers reintroduced the style to the delight of pumpkin beer drinkers.

Anna P.
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I find this to be an excellent beer on tap and very mediocre when it is bottled. However, if you like a very cinnamon and spice focused pumpkin beer, then this might be for you. It is very light on actual pumpkin flavor. However, it is certainly not the worst beer on the market.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
One of the best pumpkin beers you can buy. I'd say about 80% of the time, when my friends and I talk favorite pumpkin beers, people say their favorite beer is SCHLAFLY! A wonderful beer that will continue to make you feel like you're in a pumpkin patch. A definite must-try!
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Schlafly Beer Pumpkin Ale is amazing. I don't normally drink pumpkin beers but I find this surprisingly refreshing and quite delicious. I wouldn't drink too many glasses though. It becomes too sweet.
Alee L.
Alee L.
Cambridge, MA
Best pumpkin beer out there. Slightly sweet, with strong pumpkin spice flavors-- cinnamon, nutmeg, and a little ginger. I look forward to this seasonal beer coming out every year!
Joanne's L.
Joanne's L.
This is not my favorite pumpkin beer as this one left a weird after taste in my mouth. It to me doesn't really taste like pumpkin.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Yum! My favorite pumpkin beer. It's heavy though. I can't have more than 1 or 2.
Caitlan T.
Caitlan T.
Happy Hour Expert
Ahh!! Pumpkin beers tell me that fall and Halloween are around the corner. This beer is definitely more pumpkin spice this year, but it’s still very tasty. I live in NY, and the furthest north they distribute to is NJ, so I go stock up on this stuff at the end of the summer.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Ferris
I bought this at Walmart in Red Oak, Tx.
I love the combination of pumpkin and ale. It gives a cool fall taste. Very tasty and delicious. The price isn’t bad. Very affordable, not pricey. I have and will continue to recommend it to others.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Burlington, NJ
Sooo good puts me right in the Halloween spirit. The taste around a fire while the kids trick or treat is probably the best thing in the world. Love this product. I buy every year several times through out the fall season
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite pumpkin beer, but it's pretty good. It has a nice flavor and is pretty affordable. I like the brand. I tried it for the first time this fall, and I would repurchase it. It's great for a fall beer, but again, I have other preferences for pumpkin beer (New Holland Ichabod is my favorite).
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
Where can I find this - total wine and more, abc??
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a dry dark beer? Can you taste the pumpkin?
Eddie h.
Eddie h.
Lockport, NY
Never had this kind of beer can i try a free sample
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Is the pumpkin flavor really strong - does it out-weight the beer taste?