Schindler's List

by Steven Spielberg

One of the most historically significant films of all time, Steven Spielberg’s Schindler’s List is a powerful story whose lessons of courage and faith continue to inspire generations. Winner of seven Academy Awards® including Best Picture and Best Director, this incredible true story follows the enigmatic Oskar Schindler (Liam Neeson), who saved the lives of more than 1,100 Jews during the Holocaust. It is the triumph of one man who made a difference and the drama of those who survived one of the darkest chapters in human history because of what he did.

What's this about?
I've heard this movie was really sad. I'm wondering what other movies relate to this one?
Is this movie worth watching? I've heard good things about it but never got around to watching it.
Start your review of Schindler's List!
How would you rate this product?
Frances G.
Robstown, TX
May be one of the saddest movies everrr. I seriously love the main actor. It's a great historical movie.
Guilherme F.
One of the best movie and story about the holocaust. Incredible delivery from the actors, in special Ralf Fiennes. One of the best villains
Amanda Y.
Steve Spielberg is one of the best director to do a classic. Plus, it is a true story about the Holocaust. It is incredible
Cat D.
Covington, KY
My grandfather escaped from Hungary as a young teenager but passed away before I was born. Therefore I never got to hear a lot of first hand stories of the horrors that happened during the Holocaust. This movie was so powerful to me. Years after I have seen it, I still remember the way I felt watching it. Sadness, frustration, anger, hopelessness.
Lauren W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best movies about WWII and the Holocaust. It is so moving. I highly recommend anyone watch it.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
This is truly one of those leaves you speachless movies! Beautiful story that is both so inspiring and heartbreaking. The film itself was amazingly made in black and white. I would recommend this to anyone, i really believe this is an important movie for people to see.
Charlie A.
An inspirational movie about one of the world's best men. This true story will leave you speechless.
Chaya B.
For me this movie is more then just a movie. My grandparents were Holocaust survivors. I watched this film many times throughout high school and now in college. I do think it is a must watch, so as to never let the Holocaust be forgotten.
Valeria P.
Green Bay, WI
Amazing story, you would love it. since the start, Liam neeson is absolutely wonderful in this movie
lilianne  M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I got to watch this movie in high school and it was very sad seeing everything all those people had to go through.