BY SCHIFF/BIO FOODS

Dietary Supplement New! Women s Health Concentrated Formula 6 Key Nutrients to Help Promote: Stronger Hair & Nails* Healthy Skin* Only 2 Tablets Per Day Make the Natural Choice Schiff® Hair, Skin & Nails is a concentrated formula that provides critical nutrients that support healthy hair, skin & nails. Hyaluronic Acid helps retain moisture in the skin. Silica strengthens the connective tissue in hair and nails. Biotin supports healthy-looking hair, skin & nails. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free-radical damage, Vitamin D helps the body absorb and distribute calcium and magnesium, which are vital minerals for maintenance of normal, healthy hair, skin & nails. MSM helps with hair strength and growth. MSM is also used for healthy collagen and keratin which are essential for healthy hair, skin & nails. Schiff® see more...

Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I have very brittle nails due to all the nail polish and removers I use. Taking this supplement has not only made my nails stronger but my hair grow longer and my skin better. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for stronger nails or hair.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I take this every night to help my skin and hair. I have roscea and thin hair so I need all the help that I can get. These vitamins seem to help
Courtney H.
Elk Horn, KY
I straight up love this stuff, i have brittle nails so this this is a must for me
Jackie E.
One of the best supplements I have tried for hair skin and nail health. Alternatives do not even compare in my opinion. This exceeded my expectation and I could feel a difference in my usually brittle nails very quickly. In a matter of days.
Anju O.
This supplement took around a month to take an effect of me I didn't notice anything in my hair, however my nails felt stronger and broke less