Schiff Super Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D uploaded by Amber G.

BY SCHIFF

Dietary Supplement. Supports Healthy Bones Bone Care. With 800 IU Vitamin D. For Better Calcium Absorption. Quality Heritage Trust. Sure Dissolve™ Calcium and Vitamin D help build and maintain strong bones. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D are important factors that may reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Schiff® Super Calcium Magnesium provides 800 IU Vitamin D per serving to help build healthy bones and teeth, reduce bone loss and improve the absorption of calcium. Magnesium helps the body utilize calcium and in necessary for production of cellular energy. Boron also supports bone health. Schiff®. see more...

Rebecca B.
Gibson , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor told me I needed this due to a low vitamin D level my arms where going numb at night and this really helped me with that also helps with cramps and helps your bones
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor recommended I get more calcium and magnesium to help ease my anxiety/PMS symptoms. I have been taking these supplements for over a year and have noticed a difference. I sleep better and I can better control my mood swings and emotions. If you're struggling with PMS, I definitely recommend giving these a try.
Gabe R.
Heath Springs, SC
Amazing product I highly recommend to anyone in search of this. Good luck finding something better
gennis e.
This is taken by me everyday. My body and bones get all the calcium whit this great one
jennifer d.
Does this premote relaxation?
Krystal R.
What is this?
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this vitamin work.