BY SCHIFF

Schiff Melatonin Ultra Dietary Supplement Tablets: Drug free Dissolves in your mouth Berry cream flavor No water required

Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I use melatonin to help me sleep because I suffer from insomnia pretty bad no matter how tired I am. When you first take it of course take it how the box says but everyones bodies are different so you may find that it is to strong and you oversleep or feel groggy the next day and you need to cut back the milligrams or if it doesn't work take a little more but never stray to far from the box dosage. If you find yourself needing to maybe melatonin isn't what you need and you need to visit a doctor!
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
I work graveyards and trying to go to sleep after the sun is up is very difficult for me. Or use melatonin is a natural and healtheir alternative to sleep medication. I take one to 3mg tablets to help my body gets into its natural sleep mode. It helps me fall asleep faster than doing it on my own. I wake up refreshed and not groggy. It is also a product that is made in the USA, Salt Lake City Utah to be exact.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I've tried melatonin to help me fall asleep. It does not work well for me. However I have heard it works wonders for others.