BY SCHIFF

Schiff® Green Tea Diet has: 1. Chromium Picolinate to promote a lean body. Along with a daily exercise program, Chromium Picolinate supports favorable body composition by maintaining lean muscle mass. When combined with a healthy diet, Chromium Picolinate also maintains normal blood sugar levels. 2. Optimized levels of Green Tea Extract to help you burn fat. 3. The right amount of Caffeine without making you feel jittery. Don t be fooled by other products: Check the labels! All Green Teas are not alike. The active ingredients in green tea, which give you the antioxidant and weight-loss benefits, are called polyphenols and catechins. The most powerful of those ingredients is called EGCG . The combination of 270 mg of EGCG and 150 mg of caffeine per day produces thermogenic, fat-metabolizing results. Schiff® Green Tea Diet is standardized and tested to ens see more...

Schiff Green Tea Diet
  • "If you don't like to drink a lot of water and want something with a little flavor but yet healthy." in 1 review
Janice M.
Mount Airy, NC
I'm not sure that the other 2 reviewers know they are reviewing on a box of green tea diet capsules. They talk as if they are drinking green tea. Anyway, onto my review... I have tried other green tea diet capsules and can honestly say that I didn't see any results however I caught this one on sale and thought why not. Well with this box.. I saw results and after reading their product description above... it clearly says not all green tea diets are not the same and I have to agree with them 100%.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
This green tea is so good and refreshing, plus is healthy. If you don't like to drink a lot of water and want something with a little flavor but yet healthy. Try this green tea!
Sharon K.
Wilmington, DE
This tea tastes so nice, I like it better than any other green tea on the market
Chanel C.
I'm really not sure if I saw any benifits from these. The only difference for me was that they made me urinate more.
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
Does this help with weight loss?
Stephanie S.