HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSchiff
Glucosamine Plus Vitamin D3 1500 mg 340 coated tablets

Schiff Glucosamine Plus Vitamin D3 1500 mg 340 coated tablets

Does anybody tried them before ? I have a knee problem so I'm thinking in taking them
Start your review of Schiff Glucosamine Plus Vitamin D3 1500 mg 340 coated tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie G.
Huntersville, NC
This is good for joints This is good for joints This is good for joints This is good for joints This is good for joints
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
Glucosamine has worked wonders for me. I take it everyday and my joints feel better. This is a life changing product. Highly recommended!!!
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I love this product it works very well I would buy it again in a heartbeat I can just tell the difference
Kristen J.
Glucosamine does really help if take on a consistent basis. Helps joint pain for me mainly. I did notice that like most meds, you need to get them into your blood steam to notice the effects. It's not something you can take one day and not the next. You really need it to be a daily dose for best results.