Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies (120 ct.) uploaded by Josh S.Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies (120 ct.) uploaded by Jessie M.

BY SCHIFF

Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies are a probiotics supplement that targets your specific digestive health need, helps lessen minor abdominal discomfort, bloating, and occasional diarrhea. With continued use, it also supports your long term digestive health. That's because Digestive Advantage contains BC30, a natural probiotic that survives 10 times better than yogurt to deliver good bacteria where you need them. see more...

• How many of these should I chew per day to relieve stomac...3 Answers
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are okay but I don’t think they work quite as well as I would like them or at least they lose their effectiveness over time. I was once a huge fan but they recently lost all effect! I’ve since switched to the Olly brand probiotic gummies and they’re much better and taste way better than these
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
The more research comes out the more we find out that these gummy vitamins that are so easy to eat aren't actually as nutritious as we hope they are. They might taste good but they're not the best option. I feel tricked.
MaKaylee B.
The most tastiest way to take probiotics! These are so easy to remember, and so much for the price value. They keep body in line no matter that I eat. I feel way better after I started taking them!
Chelsea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste so good, however I’ve stopped taking them because I’m not sure that they work that well. Definitely give them a shot, maybe they just didn’t work that well for me and my household.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
Is it sad that to prevent myself from buying candy, I take these probiotics as my candy substitute. I know that's funny but it totally works. To avoid buying treats or snacks I take these once daily. They are flavorful and a great alternative to the Renew Life brand. You can take up to 4 daily. I buy two to three bottles at a time. Awesome find! XO
michelle v.
Nashville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best I've tried so far. I was kind of skeptical at first, I usually get a more expensive brand from Vitamin World. I have some mysterious stomach sensitivity and I have to take probiotics all the time, I had no problems at all while I took these and even though they smell like medicine, they actually taste pretty good.
Ariel J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing!!! I tried these while on break at my job for 2 weeks and i noticed i was less bloated! I decided to buy and i am definitely not bloated like before, i am able to eat meats easier, and i am more regular. They taste great, its nothing too hassling to take. Its quick and i don't have to eat with them. I use these with my yogurt, it works great by itself.
Helen J.
Portland
This product tastes like a really yummy gummy bear instead of a pill and honestly I love it. It makes pill entaking a whole lot better. The gummies themselves are coating in white stuff but don't let it fool you its actually not as sweet as you'd think. I also love how these pill don't have any weird aftertaste.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take two of these every single morning. They are delicious and fruit flavored. They are also easy on my stomach if I haven't eaten yet. Sometimes any pills will upset it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Tanya H.
Orange Park, FL
I was in the hospital for 4 days throwing up my guts, I was bleeding inside of my stomach from lack of protective stomach mucus membranes and probiotics. After I was sent home these chews helped me regain my stomach's natural ph.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
How many of these should I chew per day to relieve stomach turbulence caused by gas and IBS?