BY SCHIFF

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Dietary Supplement. 10x Better Survivability vs Yogurt Formerly Sustenex ~ New Name Same Great Product! The Probiotic That Survives. Great Tasting. Natural Fruit Flavors. To Support Good Health, Choose Digestive Advantage® Daily!* Digestive Advantage targets your specific digestive health needs & with continued use, gives you long-term digestive support.*  That s because Digestive Advantage contains BC30,. see more...

Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Assorted Fruit more...
I love taking these probiotic gummies because it doesn’t remind me of the weird taste or I feel like i am taking a medication. The gummy bears taste good and I get my probiotics in. They’re readily available in your local drugstore. The only reason why I take 1 star is because they are full of calories.
Anna P.
Review for: Assorted Fruit more...
These are great at first, nice and soft and taste pretty good. Unfortunately after a while, the gummies start to get hard and taste not so good. I think that’s just how all gummies like this usually are Anways, so these are my favorite out of other brands/kinds. I got mine in a big one at sams club.
Colleen L.
Nashville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies, 60 ea more...
These gummy vitamins are delicious! Probiotics were recently recommended for me - I normally don’t like taking vitamins, but these taste like a little treat! Have noticed less stomach pains since taking probiotics.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
First of all, these are really tasty! I actually wake up excited to take probiotics. I want more than two most of the time but I know not to. It has definitely helped my digestive system so much.
Lauren L.
This flu and cold season I am determined to not get sick! I was recently reading an article that said many of the illnesses that ail us often begin in the gut. I did a little research and decided to try a probiotic. I picked these up at Costco (in bulk quantity) and have not been disappointed. I take 2 gummies daily and they taste great! They do not upset my stomach and have not altered my digestion, but I feel wonderful while on them! I have been less bloated, having less IBS symptoms, and have avoided colds and the flu (knock on wood).
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always taken a probiotic myself but I recently decided to make it a daily thing for my toddler also! I love that I can buy one bottle for my whole family! It has a great taste and you receive 60 gummies in the jar. I purchased mine at cvs but I have also bought on amazon in the past. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good probiotic for children and adults!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how convenient it is to be able to get digestive help out of a gummy. I don't like yogurt - and I particularly hate those fat Greek yogurts - so being able to get the advantages out of a gummy is great for me. And there's the plus of being shaped like bears, and also some okay flavors (not the best, but totally edible).
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wow! These are delicious and good for you. I would most certainly buy this again. It went up and beyond my expectations. Who doesn't love candy that's good for you? I take one everyday to help my system and I would recommend it to others. Great buy and awesome flavor.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies, 60 ea more...
I swear by this product. I figured I'd add probiotics into my diet to help clear my skin a bit. These are reasonably priced and taste like candy. Sometimes I want to eat more! I bought this at Rite Aid but I've seen it in multiple drugstores,
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well and very tasty!
I was debating on purchasing thesw gummies or capsules and I'm glad I went with gummies.

Taste - they have the texture of sour patch kids but does not taste sour. Taste sweet! Yellow = Lemon Purple = Grape Red = Cherry Orange = Orange

Your stomach may kind of hurt the first couple days taking it because you're stomach may not be used with how it's cleaning it out.

Definitely see improvements within a week. Makes my bowel movements more regular. Less bloating!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these actually work?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Aside from taste, how well do these work?
Stephanie T.
Santa Ana, CA
The one I bought smells like durian. is this normal?