Schiff Digestive Advantage Kids Daily Probiotic Gummies, 60 ea uploaded by Lisa H.Schiff Digestive Advantage Kids Daily Probiotic Gummies, 60 ea uploaded by Taylor C.

BY SCHIFF

Dietary Supplement NEW Supports Everyday Digestive Overall Health* br Natural Fruit Flavors Helps reduce occasional digestive upsets* 2 Lessens minor abdominal discomfort and bloating* 3 Helps relieve occasional diarrhea* Survives 10x better than yogurt and other probiotics Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic Digestive Immune Health Based on median % of Digestive Advantage vs probiotic supplements and 20 probiotic yogurts in simulated gastric pH for 2 hours. *At time of manufacture *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I got these vitamins in hopes that it would help with my 2 year old daughters constipation. She takes 1 a day, sometimes 2 when she begs me for another one. She loves the taste, which is great! They have not helped her constipation however. I keep giving them to her in hopes that it will eventually start to help her have more regular bowl movements but if I do not see an improvement by the time I'm finished with bottle I will not be repurchasing.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My 4 year old takes two of these a day. It has helped with a lot of things since she began taking it a few months ago. Her digestive system seems to be much more regular and she doesn't have near the tummy troubles she was having. She also had keratosis pilaris on her face, and it has cleared up tremendously since taking these. I would recommend these for all kids!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
The more research comes out the more we find out that these gummy vitamins that are so easy to eat aren't actually as nutritious as we hope they are. They might taste good but they're not the best option.
Lisa H.
Bristol, CT
This was a #gamechanger for my preschooler, who had been having more frequent tummy troubles over time. Instead of going to medication for relief, we turned to pro biotics. This product in combination with cutting out a couple food triggers took away his issues. Big deal and I'll be keeping these in stock at my house.