Schiff Calcium with Vitamin D uploaded by Amber G.

BY SCHIFF

Dietary Supplement Supports Healthy Bones and Teeth* Bone Care* With Vitamin D Sure Dissolve™ Make The Natural Choice Calcium is an essential mineral in the maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Regular exercise and healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen and young adult women, who are at risk of osteoporosis later in life, maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis . Adequate Calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Vitamin D regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and helps form tooth and bone. Sure Dissolve™ Schiff® Sure Dissolve softgels are formulated to disintegrate within one hour. Guaranteed: No added sugar , salt , yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives or artificial flavors. Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency. see more...

Amber G.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor recommended I get more calcium and magnesium to help ease PNS symptoms. I have been taking these supplements for over a year. I have noticed that I sleep better, I'm less emotional, and my mood swings have been under control. It's a good natural remedy to try if you suffer from PMS.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love vitamin d and I take it every day. I don't know the difference between this vitamin d and other vitamin d but I take this brand every day and love it. It is time to start being healthy and taking care of your body!