Schiek's Sports Schiek Deluxe Dowel Combo Lifting Straps

by Schiek's Sports

Features Die-cut rubber dowel attached to strap creates wedge against bar Nylon/acrylic webbing for grip Provides wrist support Sold in pairs Wrist Strap: 0.25 in x 2.5 in Acrylic Strap: 11 in Stainless Steel Buckle Width: 1.4 in Model: 1000-PLS Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schiek's Sports Schiek Deluxe Dowel Combo Lifting Straps!
How would you rate this product?
Spencer R.
Sacramento, CA
I had a pair of the wrist support only from this company and I loved them. When I lost one of them and had to replace the pair, I saw this version with the lifting straps and dowels and even though I don't use them for every exercise, I thought it made sense to have the straps attached and ready for use whenever I needed them. I've had this style for about 5 years now, I'm on my second pair. I love them and would highly recommend them for both wrist support and for lifting straps!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently purchased these and I’m obsessed! They are exactly what I needed to take my workouts to the next level. I love the color selection and they are comfortable to wear.

Looking for your answer?