BY SCHIEK

Schiek Sports & Medical, Inc put all its oars in the water in March of 1991 and set out to market the finest Belt the world had yet known. Schiek Sports & Medical, Inc has maintained that same passion, integrity, credibility ever since. Today Schiek products are sold in over 60 countries worldwide and offers over 45 product lines. Most Schiek products are made in the USA and all of them have been born from customer and requests. Schiek Sports & Medical, Inc offers products that our customers want and are asking us for! We are grateful to each and every customer that chooses to use a Schiek product! The Schiek 520 women s Platinum lifting gloves showcase the easy-removable FIN system that let s you simply grab the fin extensions on the top of the glove to easily pull it off. Each glove is constructed with a Amara synthetic leather a durable non-slip padded palm and thumb and thick gel padding. Features: Washable Non-slip padded palm and thumb 3/4 finger length Easy-removal FINS Durable Amara synthetic leather 1/8-inch thick gel padding Double-stitching see more...

Debbie L.
Honolulu, HI
My first set of lifting gloves were Harbinger gloves which didn't last long at all! The padding thinned out really quick and i was starting to get callouses. When I first got the Schiek gloves, I was a little hesitant since they looked a little bulky, but they're so comfortable and really easy to take off. After I throw them in the washer, they're still good as new! I would definitely recommend these gloves!
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
I love anything by this brand. These gloves are awesome! Durable, and they don't make my hands sweat too much. Perfect for when you need a little extra grip or have a hand tear! Love!
Carol R.
Miami
They are very good and comfortable when regularly exercise, I recommend !! I have two years with them and has done very well