BY SCHICK

Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are by far my favorite razors because they don't cause me to breakout. Also they are not very expensive either. They provide a close shave and last a while as well.
David B.
Weslaco, TX
These blades are not for senstive skin I've cut myself a few times thanks to them. Good for tougher skin but for senstive choose another
Stacy M.
I don't use it much because I go to the barber shop but it last a good bit. The price is affordable.
Gannon L.
Toronto
Schick is by far one of the best makers of razors out there. I've tried just about everything on the market and find these are not only easy on your skin but also last a really long time. Other razors are done after one or two uses. These are great and well worth it.
Sergio A.
Bogota
It is my favorite razor, if at any time someone asks for a suggestion me it would not hesitate to recommend to him this brand in if, all his products are of very good quality.
Jovany A.
excelente a la hora de afeitar los vellos de la cara ya que con solo dos pasadas queda totalmente limpia y sin vellos dejando un buen acabado para una buena presencia ya que lo primordial a la presencia es un buen rostro limpio y pulcro lo recomiendo