BY SCHICK

Wai Lok C.
Wai Lok C.
When you need a close shave, Schick's Xtreme3 Triple Blade is my go to brand. This provides a clean shave and keeps it very simple for me when I need to do my business in the morning. I've never cut myself with this and the feeling after shaving is very smooth.
Jacob P.
Jacob P.
The razors work well, and I liked them, however, the price is just too much. I have switched to Dollar Shave Club, and I'm spending less than half what I used to spend on razors, and it comes with a free handle. Dollar Shave Club is the only way to go.
Larry W.
Larry W.
Augusta
I have been shaving my head for over 20 years and I've tried expensive razors and I've tried cheap razors but none of them does the job quite like your razors.They give me a close shave and don't leave razor bumps.Great product
Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Dandridge, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these blades. They last longer than most and provide a very close and clean shave!
Adam P.
Adam P.
Great when they start. They shave close and don't knick. I do find that they start to catch before the moisture strip is worn off.
Magdy A.
Magdy A.
It's so smooth & easy on skin , doing the job so well without any hazard or cut possibilities.
once i started to use Schick, i loved it more & didn't stop or change for another brand.
still one of the best & cheaper than most of famous brands.i do recommend it.