Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by BRANDY R.Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Brittany F.Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Janet O.

BY SCHICK #94 in Men's Razors

The #1 flexible blade disposable razor for a close and comfortable shave.+ see more...

Cody K.
Cody K.
Wyncote, PA
Overall a great razor. The multiple blades make for a good shave. It's good for a few shaves and is a great deal for the price. Purchased at my local wal-mart. I liked this product more than similar products sampled and I would definitely recommend it.
Niki M.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
I love using men's razors. I think they give a way better shave than any of the razors I have used made for women. Since men's razors are made for faces, I think they are more sensitive on my skin while shaving my legs.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Los Alamitos, CA
I have tried to change to other razors several times in the past, but always end up going back to these! They always work, I never end up with cuts and my legs are always silly smooth!
Amber E.
Amber E.
BATON ROUGE, LA
I find these are hit and miss, some packages are o.k. and some are terrible. They work alright, but have to go over the same area several times.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Currently using to shave my legs because of the price, we just but one pack for me and my husband. It gets the job done.
Nick S.
Nick S.
Little Elm, TX
As with any disposable razor they don't stay sharp for very long. Dull quick and if left in the shower they will rust
Nick D.
Nick D.
El Paso, TX
This is A quick way to get a good and convenient shave fast. Razor is best fit first shave only though.
BRANDY R.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
A great razor for the price. The multiple blades ensure you get a close shave and the razor is good for several shaves. A good buy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
My husband liked these razors but stated they didn't last long and they were very easy to cut yourself if you weren't careful
Janet O.
Janet O.
These are good to be so inexpensive. I love that you get 4 and one will last a while. Very good quality for the price.