Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by BRANDY R.Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Brittany F.Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable Razors uploaded by Janet O.

BY SCHICK #99 in Men's Razors

The #1 flexible blade disposable razor for a close and comfortable shave.+ see more...

L A D.
Las Vegas, NV
I do realize they come in pink, but over the last 30-some years of shaving my legs, I've been most happy with higher-end men's disposable razors. The blades seem to hold up for more shaves and they seem to offer more precision.

Every time I buy the pink ones, I inevitably cut myself, so I go for the bulk pack at Costco or Sam's and enjoy a new razor every week for around $25-35 a year.
Sherese H.
As a female its hard to find the perfect razor that fits around our curves. Well, this is the one for me. I know its a mans razor but it moves so effortlessly along my skin. No bumps, no rash, no knicks. This should be in every womans shower.
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love using men's razors. I think they give a way better shave than any of the razors I have used made for women. Since men's razors are made for faces, I think they are more sensitive on my skin while shaving my legs.
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I have tried to change to other razors several times in the past, but always end up going back to these! They always work, I never end up with cuts and my legs are always silly smooth!
Cody K.
Wyncote, PA
Overall a great razor. The multiple blades make for a good shave. It's good for a few shaves and is a great deal for the price. Purchased at my local wal-mart. I liked this product more than similar products sampled and I would definitely recommend it.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I find these are hit and miss, some packages are o.k. and some are terrible. They work alright, but have to go over the same area several times.
Suzette E.
This razor is good sometimes. I seem to get a bad batch every other time I buy them. Half the time they are dull and scratch my skin very badly.
BRANDY R.
Panama City
A great razor for the price. The multiple blades ensure you get a close shave and the razor is good for several shaves. A good buy
Jennifer B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband liked these razors but stated they didn't last long and they were very easy to cut yourself if you weren't careful
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX
Currently using to shave my legs because of the price, we just but one pack for me and my husband. It gets the job done.