BY SCHICK

Sensitive with aloe. Triple Blade Closeness: Three blades that flex and pivot for a closer, smoother shave. Patented Blade Technology: The only razor with blades that pivot and flex to optimize contact with the skin to give you an extremely close shave while guarding against razor burn. Comfort Strip with Aloe: Comfort strip lubricates while you shave so the blades glide over your most sensitive areas. Easy Grip Handle: Rubberized grip handle and ergonomic design provides extreme control everywhere you shave. see more...

Christopher H.
Apple valley
Best razors to use on ur bread and any other place they are affordable any store u go to I buy mine at target or Walmart they are easy to use when shaving very very smooth on your skin I would totally buy them again!!!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
My Boyfriend Loves these Razors. They tend to last him longer than they do me. He never complains about them and says they give him a smooth shave and he never has to worry about breaking out with these razors. Definitely Recommend
Ryan T.
I love schick's razors. It makes my skin feel smooth after use and does not leave my skin with cuts. I have tried several of their razors and they do not disappoint.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
These razors are on the cheaper side and honestly you cant tell it. They leave you with a nice smooth cut. Definitely would recommend to others.
Abbey A.
I like these because I love to shave. I hate the feeling of hair and these shavers really work great. I could buy a whole bunch if I could.:)
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
These razors are okay they kind of pulled my hair on my face . But I loved how the razor was shaped and how it was. May work for others.
Ammy R.
Corta el vello al ras dejando una piel bastante suave y sedosa.
Nunca imaginé que una rasuradora pudiera hacer eso ya que todas las que he usado siempre dejan pequeños canutillo al tacto.
Jhosstyn S.
I like it it has enough good shape to handle it and it doest cut so much i don't remember when i buy it but is good
Paola C.
really removes hair super fast and delayed growth. Also it does not irritate the skin is the best