• Schick Xtreme3 Men's Sensitive Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razors - 20 ct

BY SCHICK

Schick Xtreme3 Men's Sensitive Razor: The Only Triple Flexible Blade Disposable Razor With Pre & Post Shave Lubricants For A Close, More Comfortable Shave see more...

Kendra V.
Los Angeles, California
The only razors I use. Every other one in the past gave me razor bumps, didn’t shave good, or cut me but these remove everything and they don’t irritate my sensitive skin. They can be pricey but worth it.
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
So as a woman who was tired of overpaying for the pink version of the same product (fight me), I switched to men’s razors recently. With coupons and the Ibotta app, I got the restore for $2 when they’re usually $6! Not bad at all. The shave is very nice and does not cause little nicks like most cheaper razors do. Would definitely recommend.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
A really good disposal razor that works pretty well for sensitive skin. I like these better than the female version for sensitive skin. It gives you a clean shave without nicks or burns. & its cheaply priced and sold everywhere
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Best razor I have ever found and used and my husband agrees! He has sensitive skin on his face and this is the only one he has kept buying because it doesn't leave his face hurting and full of razor burn! Great product!!
Kirsten D.
Alice, TX
For some odd reason men's razors work best. I thought all razors were created the same and just given a different color. I was obviously wrong but I'm a woman who uses men's razors for my legs. They'll feel smooth for days
Sarra L.
Lowville, NY
Every now and then you find a product made for the opposite gender that works perfectly for you. This is mine. These razors shave so close, without razor burn, and I feel smoother than with any other razor I've tried in the range, which is pretty great for me considering I'm accident prone and have stepped on some higher priced razors and destroyed them.

These declog from hair super easily with a few taps against the tub, and I've never slipped and cut myself like with flimsier girly razors seem to do eeeevery time.
Caren V.
Georgetown,Tx
My husband uses these every time. He has been using them for the last two years. We don't use any other razor for him and our household I would recommend this product to all men.
Kamry S.
Conroe
I have extremely coarse hair and the women’s razors just didn’t work for me. I tried these razors about 6 years ago and have not strayed since. Love them!! Affordable too!
Jennifer H.
I love these razors because they give my legs such a close shave without leaving strays and they don't cause irritation like women's razors do. I will not go back to using women's razors again because they cost so much more and just don't do that great of a job at removing hair from my knees like these do.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I love this razor! I know this is for a man, but this is the perfect razor for my legs. It is the only razor I use and it is the only razor my husband uses on his face! It leaves our skin so soft and touchable! We will not use any other razors, because this stops those terrible razor burn bumps, and it keeps your skin from being irritated at all. I would recommend these to anyone!
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like these?
Dallas S.
Wadley, AL
These arr good razers you get a close shave.
Christina k.