Schick Xtreme3 Men's Sensitive

by Schick

Schick Xtreme3 Men's Sensitive Razor: The Only Triple Flexible Blade Disposable Razor With Pre & Post Shave Lubricants For A Close, More Comfortable Shave

Do you like these?
How well does this razor work?
Who has tried this razor and liked it?
Start your review of Schick Xtreme3 Men's Sensitive!
Los Angeles, California
The only razors I use. Every other one in the past gave me razor bumps, didn’t shave good, or cut me but these remove everything and they don’t irritate my sensitive skin. They can be pricey but worth it.
Hermitage,PA
Best razor I have ever found and used and my husband agrees! He has sensitive skin on his face and this is the only one he has kept buying because it doesn't leave his face hurting and full of razor burn! Great product!!
Best disposable razor ever. Hubby uses them for deployments and I use them for travel or every day shower razor. Good stuff!
Ridgewood, NY
This Is a really good product to use, for men and girls too. It isn't expensive and is good with the skin. I like it.
carrollton, TX
i really enjoy using these for my legs. cheaper than women's razors and works well for my sensitive legs!
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,619 reviews
A really good disposal razor that works pretty well for sensitive skin. I like these better than the female version for sensitive skin. It gives you a clean shave without nicks or burns. & its cheaply priced and sold everywhere
Alice, TX
For some odd reason men's razors work best. I thought all razors were created the same and just given a different color. I was obviously wrong but I'm a woman who uses men's razors for my legs. They'll feel smooth for days
Philadelphia
Pretty good product! Works very well and will try it out again and it's very effective than a lot of the shaving razors out there and it's easy to use.
Lees Summit, MO
I often have to shave my husbands face because he has shaky hands. This leaves his skin feeling smoother than a baby's butt. And doesn't usually give him razor burn. I would recommend this to anyone with rough skin who wants a clean shave.
E Wenatchee, WA
Prob one of the better razors for those with sensitive skin. Your skin doesn't feel chafed or irritated after using it.