BY SCHICK

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. New Handle for Better Control! Triple Blade Closeness: Three blades that flex and pivot for a closer, smoother shave. Patented Blade Technology: The only razor  with the blades that pivot and flex to optimize contact with the skin to give you an extremely close shave while guarding against razor burn. Easy Grip Handle: Rubberized grip handle and ergonomic design provides extreme control everywhere you shave. With Aloe, Vitamin E & Jojoba Questions:  1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Patrice C.
York, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These shick razors are amazing gives you a fresh wax look. There's no better feeling than when your homegirls ask you did you go get a wax. And you get to tell them no I just shaved with an amazing razor. The number of blades is amazing along with the moisture strip keeps the skin fresh and moisturized.
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
This razor is pretty good. I like the smell it has, it smells like I’m going to the beach. I bought it at Walmart for an affordable price. I like that it has several blades which makes the process easier. I recommend.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I'm not a big fan of disposables my daughter bought these and I gave them a try they did a really good job i was surprised at how smooth it ran across my legs and the smell was pretty nice the handle has a good grip for wet hands love the aloe, vitamin e , & jojoba made my legs feel so soft after use.
Chelsea B.
lancaster, oh
Have used all different types of razors but this would have to be my favorite!! I love how smooth it glides a crossed my skin and the smell the of the moisturizer that is on the razor! Defiantly perfect for summer!!!!
Lindsey C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Got the job done! I really didn't see any purpose to the scented handles and the fragacne didn't last very long. Seemed like a weird way to market their product.
Cindy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these razors. Always get the job done and usually never cut myself because of the moisture strips. Love the scent
Tanya L.
The scent of these are great since they at infused with Hawaiian tropic. Work nicely for a smooth close shave.
Hannah C.
I buy these razors on a regular basis. These razors get the closest shave. I rarely have problems with cuts or razor burn. I am obsessed with the scent of these razors. I have never had any problems with these razors irritating my sensitive skin.