BY SCHICK #60 in Women's Razors

Xtreme3® for Women Sensitive has 3 blades that flex and pivot with Aloe, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to deliver a close, comfortable and convenient shave.  New handle for better control With Aloe, Vitamin E & Shea Butter Flexible 3 Blades 4 Diposable razors Questions? 1-800 SHAVERS see more...

• This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someo...1 Answers
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these razors. The head moves as you shave which helps prevent cuts and knicks. It didn’t cause any irritation on my skin which happens sometimes. I love the multiple blades as well because my skin is always really smooth.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works well and is good for a gentle shave. The razor stays sharp for a few uses though and it then becomes dull making it difficult to shave anywhere. For a few uses the product works well but I wouldn't use it long term like a month or longer.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this brand. They have good razors that do not cause irritation to my skin. I recommend this product.
Danii F.
Cotulla , TX
These are the ones that I compared to wilkinson sensitive! And yes they are easy to use and effective! These are my new go to ones since they discontinued the wilkinson and shick bought them off! Yes I would also recommend them to other but people have different skin so I don't know if they would like them too!
guadalupe h.
Cedartown,ga
Schick Xtreme 3 Women's Disposable Razor
This is a great easy to use razor it fights off razor burns. After shaving your skin will feel so smooth stop using any other razor then this, no more bloody cuts from this razor. It'll be a worth to try this out.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are affordable and can be found at many drug stores on sale. They are easy to use and disposable. Compared to other products, it's more on the cheaper end. I will definitely buy it again.
Charissa F.
My husband and I both use these and they are good for several uses. I can almost always find them on sale and coupons so price is more than fair
Karter C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite razors. They work the best, they are flexible and fit nicely in my hand.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these razors!! I get a close shave every time and my skin feels silly smooth. Never have had any issues with it cutting too close or giving me razor burn either. They're some of my favorites!
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
They are the best. Nice and sharp razors. They do a great job of removing hair and they don't break the bank!!
This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someone else who happens to be the same? I do not know if it is an allergic reaction to the product