BY SCHICK

Xtreme3® for Women Sensitive has 3 blades that flex and pivot with Aloe, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to deliver a close, comfortable and convenient shave.  New handle for better control With Aloe, Vitamin E & Shea Butter Flexible 3 Blades 4 Diposable razors Questions? 1-800 SHAVERS see more...

Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve used these for years and have no complaints. Gives a smooth shave, affordable. Not much else I can say.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really like this brand. They have good razors that do not cause irritation to my skin. I recommend this product.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
These make my legs so smooth and obviously hairless. I don't use them just once. They usually last me a couple of days if not one or two weeks. I don't use shaving cream either.
Lauren E.
Burlington, CT
Good razors! have many blades so they work well and get rid of a lot of hair fast. i like schick brand the most of razors. they are easy to use and affordable and leave your skin smooth. i prefer shick to venus brand
Somer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
I received this as a sample and I really liked it. I usually use Venus razors, but this was pretty comparable. It was easy to use and I received a coupon for a free sample which I purchased at Target.
Kameelah E.
Houston , TX
Schick gives you the cleanest shave of all razors without the cuts and scrapes. It provides great protection. I recommend it to anyone looking for.a good shave
Tamika R.
I have only just started shaving my legs and this does the job perfectly. Perfect for when you need to shave quickly or if you're in the shower. It works almost as good as a men's razor and That's great!
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves skin feeling so soft and smooth great razor . One of my favorite razors I totally recommen it .
Jessie W.
I love all of your products!! They don't rust, they get the job done without making you feel itchy! Great sharpness, too!
Steph C.
Easton, PA
Use this brand all the time. the razors are not too sharp or dull and the price is pretty good especially for how long lasting each razor can last. other razors can only be used once or twice and then disgard.
This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someone else who happens to be the same? I do not know if it is an allergic reaction to the product
Jillian K.