BY SCHICK #60 in Women's Razors

Xtreme3® for Women Sensitive has 3 blades that flex and pivot with Aloe, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to deliver a close, comfortable and convenient shave.  New handle for better control With Aloe, Vitamin E & Shea Butter Flexible 3 Blades 4 Diposable razors Questions? 1-800 SHAVERS see more...

• This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someo...1 Answers
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these for my gym bag as a backup in case I forgot my normal one and they actually worked pretty well for a disposable. Not my favorite but definitely not the worst
Megan S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great product, despite being disposable. I use this razor every other day and it keeps my legs silky and smooth just as well as those expensice razors. Try schick xtreme 3 razors for yoursekf and keep the change.
Crystal P.
Stuart, VA
I normally buy disposables because I'm pretty cheap with
razors. It's a very good razor and doesn't dull easily.
It's very effective and cost effective as well.
I love that there is a color variety as well.
Will buy again when my stockpile runs out!
maria p.
Brooklyn, NY
Although this is disposable, it feels like a sturdy permanent razor. Dependable to use and can use 2-3 times before the blades get dull. I like feeling at ease when I can use this in the shower, especially if I am in a rush, this is a great product.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
Schick Xtreme 3 Women's Disposable Razors are pretty good. I bought it at a local supermarket, because I had a coupon for it. It did meet my expectations. It is pretty similar to other razors and used the same way. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Christina W.
Alpena, MI
I love these razors! They are very easy to use. They glide smoothly on the legs and underarms. Very sharp and leave my skin feeling smooth and silky! My favorite brand of razors!
Susan F.
Watertown, MN
These razors are fantastic! I am cheap and never want to invest too much in razor cartridges, but these disposable razors are great and an excellent price. They get the job done!
Jennifer C.
King, NC
I was not very pleased with this razor. I did not feel that it cut well, I also did not like the handle, and since I feel like it did not start cutting well from the beginning, it felt like it went dull horribly fast. Do not recommend,
Tatiana R.
Brownsville, TX
I like using these razors because I don't have to run the razor twice on my skin on the same spot with one strike I'm done shaving, plus it leaves my legs smooth soft.
Jennifer T.
Magnolia, TX
This is about as good as it gets for disposable razors. It works much better than other disposable brands and I have not had any problems with razor burn. I can use this razor more than once and still see good results!
This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someone else who happens to be the same? I do not know if it is an allergic reaction to the product