BY SCHICK #65 in Women's Razors

Xtreme3® for Women Sensitive has 3 blades that flex and pivot with Aloe, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to deliver a close, comfortable and convenient shave.  New handle for better control With Aloe, Vitamin E & Shea Butter Flexible 3 Blades 4 Diposable razors Questions? 1-800 SHAVERS see more...

Renata D.
Fairfield, CT
This is the razor that I buy all the time for myself. There are really easy to use and I love the color. I usually use them every other day. They are not expensive, but it is a great product. I got them at stop and shop and overall very satisfied. I would get them again.
Carrie U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This razor is pricey for what it is. I use it every once in a while when I can afford it at the super market. It's very effective and love it when I can get it. I would recommend this to others as its a great product.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
While I prefer to not use disposable razors, when I do, I most definitely reach for Schick Extreme 3. I've never had any issues using this razor. I think they're affordable for what they are and they do a great job.
Steph C.
Easton, PA
Use this brand all the time. the razors are not too sharp or dull and the price is pretty good especially for how long lasting each razor can last. other razors can only be used once or twice and then disgard.
Rachel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked this razor, but almost every time I used it it would cut me. I tried everything using shaving cream, but without a doubt it always cut me and it would take forever for it to stop bleeding.
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
This is another product ill buy when I have coupons or its on sale because lets face it all razors are expseisive and we all like saving money. this one again doesn't give me razor burn or cut me when I'm using it and I love it. I love the strips of get they put on it to help while you are shaving.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
It's just a basic, typical, disposable razor. What I do like about it is that it has a moisture strip above the blades, so after I shave, my skin feels insanely smooth even before adding a moisturizer.
Shawn Y.
Malvern, PA
I currently use the Shick Xtreme 3 Woman's Disposable Razor. I find it more effective than comparable brands and met my expectations for ease of use and effectiveness. I purchased mine at CVS but it is also sold in most grocery or drug stores. I'm sure you'll be pleased when you try it.
Amy S.
These razors are my go-to. I have used these for years, and I don't plan to change anytime soon. Even though they are listed as disposable, I use each for at least a month, shaving my legs about every other day in summer (less often in winter). They work like a charm. I love these razors!
Kathleen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product worked okay, but I have had better luck with competitor's razors so I stopped buying these. They worked okay, but I found my hair grew back quicker than others so I am not convinced the shave was particularly good.
This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someone else who happens to be the same? I do not know if it is an allergic reaction to the product
Jillian K.