Schick Xtreme 3 Women's Disposable Razor

by Schick

Xtreme3® for Women Sensitive has 3 blades that flex and pivot with Aloe, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to deliver a close, comfortable and convenient shave.  New handle for better control With Aloe, Vitamin E & Shea Butter Flexible 3 Blades 4 Diposable razors Questions? 1-800 SHAVERS

Is there a shaving cream or razor that can prevent razor burn?  I am tired of shaving prior to the beach and looking like I have a contagious rash!
How long does one last?
This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someone else who happens to be the same? I do not know if it is an allergic reaction to the product
Start your review of Schick Xtreme 3 Women's Disposable Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
These are the ones that I compared to wilkinson sensitive! And yes they are easy to use and effective! These are my new go to ones since they discontinued the wilkinson and shick bought them off! Yes I would also recommend them to other but people have different skin so I don't know if they would like them too!
Leslie P.
Absecon, NJ
Shick is great. It takes hair off smoothly and I don't get razor burn. It lasts a long time before the blade dulls. I would use this product again and definitely recommend it to anyone.
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Prefer triple blades because I can get a closer shave. I don’t care about the color or any other features as long as it is a triple blade
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,039 reviews
I love these razors!! I get a close shave every time and my skin feels silly smooth. Never have had any issues with it cutting too close or giving me razor burn either. They're some of my favorites!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Great shavers buy with coupon & save; available anywhere; great colors; remove hair; easy glides; easy to shave all areas; 3 blades are great; leave silky n smooth; for all; terrific.
Ana Z.
I'm not really into this razor I feel like because of the thick soap around the blades it's hard to shave I now have a leg with patches of hair lol maybe if the razor stuck out a little bit or if the soap wasn't so thick. I will not repurchase this product.
Krystle C.
Pollock
Schick Xtreme 3 Women's Disposable Razor uploaded by Krystle C.
Great razor for the price i was skeptical about buying disposable razors since I’ve had bad experience in past but these are great , easy to use great on my skin no razor bumps or stubble i definitely would buy more when mine run out , caught them on sale so stocked up lol
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using Schick Xtreme 3 Women’s Disposable Razors for a few years. The hair on my legs is coarse and I swear I get 5 o’clock shadow at 12 o’clock. These razors give me the closest shave I’ve ever had from any razor.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good disposable razor if your looking for one. It's definitely on the higher price side of disposable razors, not saying expensive just more expensive than a lot of disposables. Liked using this but after trying it once I went back to using Bic which is my favorite and less expensive
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
Good razors, a nice value for the money. Keeps my legs nice and smooth. They last a good long time as well. Maybe I use them a little too long, hah. I throw one in my travel bag when I go out of town, and can use it without shaving cream if I need to. I buy these regularly.