BY SCHICK #65 in Women's Razors

Xtreme3® for Women Sensitive has 3 blades that flex and pivot with Aloe, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to deliver a close, comfortable and convenient shave.  New handle for better control With Aloe, Vitamin E & Shea Butter Flexible 3 Blades 4 Diposable razors Questions? 1-800 SHAVERS see more...

Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works well and is good for a gentle shave. The razor stays sharp for a few uses though and it then becomes dull making it difficult to shave anywhere. For a few uses the product works well but I wouldn't use it long term like a month or longer.
Stephanie B.
I like the look of this razor. Gives me nice smooth hairless legs. I don’t have for it for bikini area because it’s just to wide. It’s affordable and lasts. I’d recommend this to others for legs and underarms. They may like it for other areas.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the brand of razors my mom keeps at her house for when my sister and I visited and we forget to bring our own. They're OK, not as flexible as a normal razor and I have used one before and missed a small patch or 2. I can't complain though because at least they're not the single blade bics!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
These are the ones that I compared to wilkinson sensitive! And yes they are easy to use and effective! These are my new go to ones since they discontinued the wilkinson and shick bought them off! Yes I would also recommend them to other but people have different skin so I don't know if they would like them too!
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
These have been some of my go-to disposable razors for ages. They last a long time and I can get quite a few good shaves out of just one of them, which is impressive! The shape and weight of the handle is also ideal and they fit in my hand very comfortably. These are definitely a good option if you're looking for something new. The price isn't bad, either!
guadalupe h.
Cedartown,ga
Schick Xtreme 3 Women's Disposable Razor
This is a great easy to use razor it fights off razor burns. After shaving your skin will feel so smooth stop using any other razor then this, no more bloody cuts from this razor. It'll be a worth to try this out.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these razors!! I get a close shave every time and my skin feels silly smooth. Never have had any issues with it cutting too close or giving me razor burn either. They're some of my favorites!
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't believe how terrible these are. I wanted to like them but I just can't. They gave me terrible razor burn. I can't remember the last time I got cut with a razor but these cut me a couple times too. Definitely wouldn't recommend these to anyone
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Most girls would fins it a hassle shaving but I absolutely like it. I grab my favorite razor and shave every two days. This razor makes it easy to hold it and glides on smooth to the skin. Have been using this brand for a few years now. Have been thinking of trying others but always seem to go back to this. Why change if it's working right?
Tania B.
El Paso, TX
I have used all of the Venus Razors, Mach, etc. They are extremely expensive to maintain over the long term, because of the replacement cartridges. And I've never found a brand that didn't nick me, give me razor burn and/or only last of a couple of shaves before losing it's best shaving edge. Fed up, I started to look at disposable razors, though I'd always been told they were inferior. Not so.
This product causes irritation to my legs. Is there someone else who happens to be the same? I do not know if it is an allergic reaction to the product
Jillian K.