Schick Xtreme 3 Ultimate, 4 ea uploaded by Jonny M.

BY SCHICK #59 in Men's Razors

New! Promotes 50%+ Lubricant* Vitamin E, Aloe, Shea Butter Triple Flexible Blade Design 2 New Ergonomic Handle 3 Improved Glide Comfort Xtreme3 Ultimate is reinvigorating shaving for men with an improved design and 50% more lubricant providing men with ultimate glide and ultimate comfort. Xtreme3 Ultimate fits nicely in your gym or weekend bag and is ideal for shaving on the go. It brings comfort to shaving with disposable razors, with three flexible blades and 50% more lubricant for impressive glide. Your razor is disposable, but your comfort is not, try the new Schick Xtreme3 Ultimate. see more...

Kinsley R.
Not even gonna lie, my boyfriend haf some of these one time so I definitely didn't have my razor atm but I used one and my Lord this razor works wonders. I swear the mens razors work better than the razors we use.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
My husband actually uses this razor but one day I decided to try it. I got such a better and closer shave that lasted longer! I love using his razor now!!!
Alan L.
Plano, TX
By now the price is right and these are perfect for the go-bag, the spare at significant other's abode or some quick manscaping.
Anthony G.
Thermal, CA
I like these really good nice comfortable close shave for my face doesn't irritate the skin
Shanara W.
This one is the razor for me. There is not a thick patch of hair, or strange curve of my body that this razor cannot handle. The 3 blades give a bit more room to be able to wash the hairs out, which is absolutely perfect. If you have thick, coarse hair, give this razor a try!
Jose H.
With this my skin do not irritate so much, and the face hair dissapear for the moment LOL. I buy it in Farmatodo, is not too expensive.
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
Is this good with sensitive skin?