Schick Xtreme 3 Triple Blade Disposable Razors uploaded by Jo A.Schick Xtreme 3 Triple Blade Disposable Razors uploaded by Jo A.

BY SCHICK

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The only triple flexible blade disposable razor for a close and comfortable shave. Triple Blade Closeness: Three blades that flex and pivot for a closer, smoother shave. Patented Blade Technology: The only razor  with the blades that pivot and flex to optimize contact with the skin to give you an extremely close shave while guarding against razor burn. Easy Grip Handle: Rubberized grip handle and ergonomic design provides extreme control everywhere you shave. With Vitamin E & Aloe Questions:  1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Not only does my husband love these razors, but I do, too! I used one of his when I ran out of my disposable razors, and got a better shave with this than the mine. It was a closer, smoother shave and It did not irritate my sensitive skin. If you like disposables, try these! Even though these razors are made for men, I plan to use them from now on.
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Ok I know Schick Extreme 3 triple blade disposal Razors are for guys but I am addicted to them. I get the best close shave ever and it seems the older I get the more coarse the hair on my lower legs seems to be. These razors solve my problems and I can use them 3 times before they get dull. Which is great. Most disposable razors are only good for one use. A definite plus and affordable.
Eva C.
Great razors for legs! The blades give you a really close shave and they're cheaper than similar women's razors. Compare to Venus. Very effective and affordable. Highly recommend.
Jennifer H.
My favorite razors. I don't care if they are meant for men. They shave so closely without irritation and are a little cheaper then women's razors.
Nena C.
Haverhill, MA
My husband bought these. He likes them. Left his skin smooth and didn’t cut him like some others he has tried. I think he will stick with these
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
One of my favorites. Always a comfortable close shave. I prefer these over women's brands because I feel that I get a closer shave.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Very durable razor, it gets down for a smooth and close shave EVERYTIME, and it lasts quite awhile. The grips are comfortable too
Anita F.
Bought these for my husband to shave. They did a decent job. Just didn't like having to waste money on buying disposable ones.
Kendall G.
I love these razors. They are mens but I use them because womens razors go dull so fast. these last and stay sharp longer
Gelacio A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice razors I liked this brand because I only need to shave once it doesn't irritate my skin and I can use it again