BY SCHICK #54 in Women's Razors

Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razors: 3 flexible blades Aloe, vitamin E and jojoba Fights razor burn Hawaiian Tropic scented handles Indulge your senses

Renee W.
Warren, OH
I really hate giving bad reviews but I guess that's why they have them!!! The one thing I can say in Schick's defense is that my friend love's this brand and that's all she ever buys so with that being said I've purchased Schick disposables on atleast 4-5 different occasions, ethier because they was on sale or I just wanted them to work well for me but each and every time I got razor burn or nicks, I've used shaving cream, soap, baby oil, been well moisterized, sensitive skin creams, dry skin creams, each and every time I swore it was something else but no it's not, it's this product and my skin, they just don't get along!!! Sorry Schick!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE SCHICK RAZORS. these are the only razors that do not cut my legs when I shave them prolly because they have lines that go over the razors preventing that! Also they have 4 razors instead of 3 so my legs are smoother than ever!
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor works great for its purpose. It isn't one you will be using for very long. All razors are expensive so I will say these are too. I got 4 razors for 8.00. To me that's too high for a disposable razor
Logan H.
Durant, OK
These are the only razors I'll purchase. I have really sensitive skin and these don't bother it and they smell amazing 😍😍 the price of these isn't bad either for the amazing quality that they offer.
Chelsea P.
This is a great razor. It does not nick and it really does not dull easily either. It is easy to hold and maneuver and I really like this one for a fraction of the price of a electric.
Darcee G.
By far the only shaver I love. It leaves me
Feeling smooth longer and smells amazing! I bought it at dollar general and have had such a hard time finding it anywhere else! I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
Love my razor from Schlick! Only downfall is that it is pricy but then again it's worth the price you pay! Especially if you have sensitive skin it's always better to pay the extra money to get the best looking results!
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
Review for: Triple Blade more...
I like these razors. They are pretty basic and inexpensive, not the most basic you can get but they’re middle of the road when it comes to razors. They work well for the price and are pretty with the colors!
Kassie M.
Rockwall, TX
These things are great! Always have a smooth shave all the way around and I have never missed any hairs with this guy! Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a close shave at a low price
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
I love the word hawaiian. Works great. Very very few Knicks. Easy to hold especially when I have shaving cream all over! That's a long time also before the razors get dull. Fun packaging and colors