Schick Xtreme 3 Hawaiian Tropic Razor uploaded by SofĂ­a M.Schick Xtreme 3 Hawaiian Tropic Razor uploaded by Shyrita B.Schick Xtreme 3 Hawaiian Tropic Razor uploaded by Tasha S.
2 colors available

BY SCHICK #47 in Women's Razors

Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razors: 3 flexible blades Aloe, vitamin E and jojoba Fights razor burn Hawaiian Tropic scented handles Indulge your senses

Renee W.
Renee W.
Warren, OH
I really hate giving bad reviews but I guess that's why they have them!!! The one thing I can say in Schick's defense is that my friend love's this brand and that's all she ever buys so with that being said I've purchased Schick disposables on atleast 4-5 different occasions, ethier because they was on sale or I just wanted them to work well for me but each and every time I got razor burn or nicks, I've used shaving cream, soap, baby oil, been well moisterized, sensitive skin creams, dry skin creams, each and every time I swore it was something else but no it's not, it's this product and my skin, they just don't get along!!! Sorry Schick!
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use men's razors because they had more blades and cut hairs quickly with one swipe rather than repeatedly going over the same hairs with most that are made for women. This razor allows me to do the same, one quick swipe, no irritation and has an ergonomic handle which helps avoid Knicks and scratches. The moisturizing strips also have a pleasant scent to them but I don't find them moisturizing enough to use without shaving cream.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Gilbert, Az
Great flexible razor reduces Knicks and cuts. Inexpensive & great disposable option. Wished more came in a package. My husband takes these razors to use which is impressive because he's super hairy & its thick & coarse. If it can work to groom the beast mans naughty bits then it'd probably even be a great choice for a wooly mammoth if they were still in existence.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I use these all the time! I love the close shave without roughing up my skin. I feel soft afterwards it no bumps or bruises. I always use these razors and only these razors. Plus they are a great price too which helps alot! They last for a couple uses too, I can usually shave my legs twice with these sometimes more with just 1 razor. Defidently a great razor
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
What I like about this razor is that it contains a gel stick with vitamin E , aloe vera and jojoba oil with a rich tropical fragrance that protects the area where you 're going razor thus prevents irritation as It helps it slide more easily along with its flexible razor blades and ergonomic handle also has a hole for hanging in your bathroom very practical
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
It's a lil weird that the handles are scented I mean. in my opinion it's weird to pay extra money for a scented handle lol these were given to me so I tried them triple blade is very nice they are a little fragile compared to my other razors (see pic) but they provide a nice close shave without irritating my skin I like them
Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.
Austin, AR
This razor will get the job done and leave your legs feeling smooth and nice! Bought it from Walmart after they didn't have my normal razors. The 'Hawaiian tropic' is what drew my attention to this product. The 3 blades allow for very close shaving so that you don't have to worry for a few days about having to shave again!
Samia A.
Samia A.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I'm going to start off by saying I'm of South Asian descent which means I usually end up growing back hair by the end of the day. This razor is great at extending the time of hair-free legs while making them extremely smooth. Easy to use and have not had an nicks while using this! Definitely my favorite disposable razor!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
The schick extreme 3 Hawaiian tropic razors are my all time HOLYYYYY GRAILLLL! I first tried these razors a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since! These razors are extremely easy to handle, and can get into every crease and crevice that you need them to! They leave your skin feeling silky smooth!
Ally W.
Ally W.
I love these razors. With shaving legs and underarms, I never had razor burn. The first shave with a bikini area there was no razor burn, but by the razors second use on the bikini area, I had a lot of bumps. Really recommend this product to anyone who had overly sensitive skin. They smell super good too!