BY SCHICK #87 in Men's Razors

The only triple flexible blade disposable razor with pre & post shave lubricants for a close and comfortable shave. Triple Blade Closeness: Three blades that flex and pivot for a closer, smoother shave. Patented Blade Technology: The only razor with the blades that pivot and flex to optimize contact with the skin to give you an extremely close shave while guarding against razor burn. Easy Grip Handle: Rubberized grip handle and ergonomic design provides extreme control everywhere you shave. With. see more...

Jose S.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY buy razors from this brand!!! I have a lot of facial hair and this is the only razor that actually removes all my hair leaving me with a smooth face.
Danny C.
Springfield, MA
These razors ate good for the price but do not stay sharp as long as other brands such as Gillette fusion or mach 3
Robin F.
Perfect disposable razors. I use the Schicjk Xtreme all the time when traveling!
Alexandra S.
I don't use disposable razors but when i do i go with schick...my boyfriend also uses the ones made for men and swears by them. they do a good job and last a good amount of time for throw away razor
Danielle H.
Newbury, MA
Although I'm a women, as we all do I steal my husbands razors every so often. This was my favorite mistake, as an every day leg and other secret spot shaver these are my favorite! Always smooth and moisturized afterwards
its a very good and effective dispossable, I use it every six days, despite not being very expensive, it meets its goal very well, i just would like it stay sharp longer time.