BY SCHICK #79 in Women's Razors

New. Great for Your Skin Better for the Environment. Aloe & Vitamin E. 3 Flexible Blades. 100% Recycled Handle Schick Xtreme 3 Eco helps keep plastic waste out of the landfill by using 100% recycled plastic in the production of the razor handles.  In addition, the package is made with 100% post-consumer recycled paper.  It is still the same great shave for your skin, but now better for the environment. The story of the handle:  From plastic hangers > To 100% recycled plastic > To Xtreme 3 Eco Handle 1-800-SHAVERS. see more...

Sarah K.
Royse City, TX
I recently received this razor pack in a gift box and was hesitant on using it because I usually use a 4 blade, heavy duty razor from a mail order service. However, I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this one!! It cuts SOO smooth and lasts numerous shaves before going dull. Cost wise, this razor is very affordable. I will definitely be considering canceling my previous razor subscription for this razor!
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
It works fine but is nothing special. The scented handle doesn't really add anything & it doesn't completely stop razor burn (not better than any of the other brands, in my opinion.) These are the best razors that I have ever tried. Other razors sometimes cut my skin, but these never do. The shape of them makes them easy to handle, and they provide a close, smooth shave.
Kelly T.
Gainesville, FL
I don't typically use disposable razors, but after an incident involving me going out of town and forgetting my razor, I ended up purchasing these. For a disposable, they're great. You can get several uses out of them, and they don't make your skin feel like you just took a rusty meat cleaver to it. Absolutely recommend if you're in a pinch and need a disposable.
Francis G.
I think super xs machine since its scented handle no function I can assure you that is not better than other machines of this or other brands that are available in the market only thing is that it does not cut the skin but sometimes causes irritation which is not good for me not the best product of this brand
Hannah C.
Mcminnville, OR
most razors are the same to me. These didn't pull too much and didn't knick easy. I'm a sucker for packaging so whatever catches my eye is what I grab. price isn't crazy but razors are way overpriced anyway. these razors work just as well as others so if you can get them for a good price go for it.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
I'm a brunette that needs to shave her legs every other day. This is my go to razor after trying almost every brand out there. 3 blades give a nice close shave that leaves my legs smooth and touchable. The blades don't dull as fast as other brands so I can usually get 3-4 weeks out of one razor.
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I am not too picky about razors so when I find one that works I tend to stick with it. I also lose razors a lot by leaving them behind in hotel rooms when I travel. So a good disposable razor is what I need to reach for again and again. I've been using this one for a while and have been happy.
Jessica H.
felicity, OH
This razor is perfect for me! Its disposable so no more buying expensive refills. They leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. The razors are really reasonably priced. I have found these razors are in pretty much every major grocery store. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Bella B.
Hemet, CA
Schick Xtreme 3 Eco is a good razor if you are going cheap and fast! You can pick it up at any drug store for a fair price and if you need a quick run over the legs before a night out Schick's got you covered! I would definitely recommend to someone. They are disposable and easy to find.
Stacey C.
Marshfield, MA
These were okay - the first time I used one it was good, I wished it had more moisturizer on it - it was already starting to scrape my skin - but I was left super smooth and soft. Every time after that though, wasn't so great - I had to go over areas multiple times to get all the hair..
Shahadah E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I purchase this product?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried These? How are they?