BY SCHICK #76 in Women's Razors

New. Great for Your Skin Better for the Environment. Aloe & Vitamin E. 3 Flexible Blades. 100% Recycled Handle Schick Xtreme 3 Eco helps keep plastic waste out of the landfill by using 100% recycled plastic in the production of the razor handles.  In addition, the package is made with 100% post-consumer recycled paper.  It is still the same great shave for your skin, but now better for the environment. The story of the handle:  From plastic hangers > To 100% recycled plastic > To Xtreme 3 Eco Handle 1-800-SHAVERS. see more...

Debra v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got purchased these from Aldi (great deal!) They work okay. I use a really good shaving cream so I don't get razor burn. If I don't use the good shaving cream my legs really itch after I shave. They also get rusty if I don't keep them all the way dry. I know that sounds like a lot of cons, but the price is great!
Mildred C.
Have used these a lot and with the 3 blades they are amazing and can save me a day or two between shaves especially in the summer months. They are a really good value for the money and money well spent. You would not regret purchasing this item. They work so well the men in my family prefer them to the men's disposable razors
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to buy the razor cartridges, until I realized I was spending more money and the throw away razors do the exact same thing for me. I love the razors. These razors are nice and sharp and get rid of all of my hair.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I love these razors. Great value because they last and last! I only have to buy 2 packs a year. They leave my legs smooth and feeling clean and fresh.
I have tried other razors and these are the best , bar none.
I don't think I will ever find a razor that works better.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
This razor brand is okay for a fast shave or if you had no other option. I wouldn't make it my go to razor. I feel like it irritates my skin too much and does give the smooth results like other brands.
Lindsay W.
Greensburg, KY
Schick Xtreme was typically what my family used before we started using a delivery service for razors. However, these razors did the job well, and were not too expensive. Easy to use, and comfortable to hold in your hand.
Heather C.
I like to use disposable razors because, well they are disposable. These ones are affordable and get the job done. I do a quick shave every time I take a shower. These are very effective at removing the hair. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Michelle v.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! I take it with me when I travel. It leaves your skin smooth. And don't let the name disposable steer you away from the quality of the razor. I always have one in my shower!
Teresa K.
Manhattan, KS
Women's razor do not compare to men's razors. I only use these when they are gifted or I have no other option. Women's razor last maybe half as long as the men's ones.
Kimberly M.
love how close it gets to the skin and leave a nice smooth shave. i also love the cream that is on the razor. i dont have to use any shaving cream with it very easy to use.
Shahadah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this product?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried These? How are they?