Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Hawaiian Tropic Razor uploaded by France-Claire R.Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Hawaiian Tropic Razor uploaded by Brittany F.Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Hawaiian Tropic Razor uploaded by Sophie D.

BY SCHICK #82 in Men's Razors

Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Hawaiian Tropic Razor: Fights razor burn Aloe, vitamin E and jojoba 3 flexible blades Hawaiian Tropic scented contoured handles see more...

Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
Not a huge fan of these razors. There are only 3 blades, which is hard to work with, but on top of that there isn't a very think moisturizing strip. This makes the possibility of razor burn much higher. Pretty colors, but that doesn't really matter if the quality is poor.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've purchased these before & I feel Schick is a better product than any others. I can usually use maybe up to 5 times before they start to dull, but I'm sure it is different for every skin type. Affordable & yes I will purchase again.
Emma J.
These are my favorite razors I've ever used! They give me such s close shave and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or give me razor bumps. I love the scent of the handles but that's not something I really look for in my razors. I'm so bummed I can't find them at my local store anymore
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This product was just okay. It smelled nice out of the package, but I can't say it helped soften my legs or anything like that. It did a fine shave, but not super close. It worked well with my shaving cream and didn't get all gooey, so that was a plus. It was just an average razor to me.
jessica r.
Phila, PA
They smell good for about 5 mins and leave razor burn and shave bumps😝 they are ok especially when you forgot your and your on vacation and need to shavr
Brittany F.
Nope..I hate them so much! I will never buy these again it's a waste of money. They are only good for one use and they make your legs dry
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
There don't really give you a great shave and I feel like it's a one and done use. I will only purchase them if they are on sale
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
Don't bother with these. The blades are dull after first use and they leave your legs feeling dry and damaged.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I like these razors. I use them for delicate areas. They don't get clogged as easy, easy to wash out.
Christian B.
For me this is one of those products that begs the question "if you're not going to make it well why make it at all?". While not the worst disposable razor I've used it certainly is far from the best. Not bad on legs but when it comes to under arms this razor isn't up for the challenge and i have fairly fine hair. There is no moisturizing strip like you'd find on a higher quality non disposable razor and overall I'd have to say I'd never purchase this product again which is a shame because I've liked other schick razors.

back