BY SCHICK

Designed for Sensitive Skin 5 lightweight razors ;

Suntana D.
Angleton, TX
I don't mind this shaver! it gets the job done for the most part. Its so big and sometimes i find myself going over a part twice cuz it misses a few hairs. BUT if your in a hurry and don't wanna use shave gel this is great. I think its best for the bikiki area personally.
Melissa S.
Flushing, NY
This product does the job in the sense that it shaves well, but it's not the best simply because it does not give you a close shave. I got this in bulk at BJ's. It took me a while to finish but I would not repurchase because the lather part goes down pretty quickly, and it stops you from getting a close shave and I still got a nic, but that's probably my own clumsy fault.
Tami M.
Middleton, ID
I thought this may be to bulky but it works really well and I like that I don't need to add any soap and that this is for sensitive skin...I always get yeast infections from shaving creams. But not this one! It could have done a better job getting all the hair on my legs but for my privates it worked AWESOME!
Katie S.
Elizabethton, TN
I liked this razor a pretty good amount. Since having kids, I don't have near as much time as I did to shave. I don't need to spend time getting the shaving cream out and all that mess. The only thing I didn't like is that the Skin conditioning solid bar melts away way to fast. And the refills are pretty expensive.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite razors ever, The soap is great helps make shaving smooth, But I will say this it really doesn't work that great in certain areas lol Just being honest here! But all in all for the most part its the best ravor ever! I just have to have 2 razor on hand!
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
I love this shick intuition razor it works so good when shaving your legs it doesn't give you any cuts or any bruises and it makes your leg extra soft it's a long lasting razor and this is the one I use most of the time it gives your legs a great texture after
Cathy N.
Ringgold, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never liked the Intuition razors. I find that the "skin conditioning solid" runs out before the razor needs to be replaced, and its also not very moisturizing. I don't like the bulkiness either. Its just not for me. :/ I MUCH prefer the Schick Quattro! :)
Stephanie S.
This is the best razor I ever bought. It was very hard for me to find the right one with my sensitive skin and it was amazingly. I don't have to worry about having a reaction to anything or having my skin burn. I also have never cut myself while using this.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love that their sensitive and all natural... But my razor didn't last that long and the first one I bought I had to return for the blades coming apart and cutting me. The soap on it runs out super fast even if you've just shaved your legs a few times.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
When I travel for a week I love bringing these because everything is all there that I need. Down side I can probably only get two or three shaves in before I need a new one. And they are pretty expensive hence why I only use them when I travel.
Influenster M.
Is this the best razor you've ever used?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Can this be used on sensitive areas?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these good razors?
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural?
Victoria F.