BY SCHICK

Designed for Sensitive Skin 5 lightweight razors ;

Buy on Amazon
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Good product for a "natural" one. I use it for my underarms and bikini area because thats my most sensitive skin. I do wish that the soap smelled better though. It actually has an aroma but it's not a very good one.
Bre S.
This razor is great for travelling since it's kind of an all in one product. Although, once the bar around it is worn down it gets difficult to get the proper shave so I do not use this as my regular razor.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: 12Ct more...
Not the best razor but I really like it because it combines a good price with a close shave that has never once cut my skin or given me bumps. My skin has been irritated after a shave without gel though.
Amber L.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
This is my favorite razor. I've been using it for about two years. The only problem with it is that it's big and bulky so it's hard to get the very top of my inner thigh. TMI: It's perfect for lady parts. I never get razor burn or nicks.
Christine E.
I love this razor, I have the exact one shown in the picture. I have pretty thick and almost black hair and this is awesome! The replace razors are a little pricey, but you won't have to purchase a shaving creme anymore so in the end your paying about the same. I use the razor blade that moisturize and are more for sensitive skin.
Jackelin C.
Fairfax, VA
I've been using intuition for years, I always had a hard time shaving when I was younger because I would ALWAYS cut myself.

This took care of the problem, just made sure to soap your body part with the razor outside part (soapy part) before starting to shave. It helps a lot
Karen M.
Kingsport, TN
I like this shaver because you don't need a separate shave gel to use with it. It also gives me a close shave. I don't get as many nicks and cuts with it either. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
karlisa g.
I really like this product I just wish that maybe it was a little bit cheaper because it doesn't last as long as it should last I used to maybe like 3 times and pretty much as you all dissolved $13.
Karyn W.
This razor give me the best shave with out using shaving cream. It is long lasting in terms of the actual razor. However, the soap lasted me 75% of the time I used it and it is a little pricey.
Trisha C.
Portland, ME
This razor is super easy, I've never cut my legs using it and I don't have to use shaving cream in order to get a good shave. Although I have a minor problem buying replacement heads, this is by far the best razor I've used.
Influenster M.
Is this the best razor you've ever used?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Can this be used on sensitive areas?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these good razors?
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural?
Victoria F.