4 colors available

BY SCHICK #46 in Women's Razors

Designed for Sensitive Skin 5 lightweight razors ;

• I've been using this razor and razor heads for several years and ov...1 Answers
  • Can this be used on sensitive areas?5 Answers
  • I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural? 3 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this razor, it's so safe to use that it doesn't even feel like you're shaving. It just feels like you're putting something really smooth against your skin but it shaves pretty well. Removes hair much more easily and painless than other razors like especially the down there area, it does the perfect job. You won't have to go over an area too many times. I like to use it there and the armpits. Of course like every product out there it has cons and that is that it's pricey. I got mine on sale though. The other con is that the bar soap on it disappears pretty quickly after two uses its pretty much gone. Then you start to feel like you're shaving. However I think even then it's still pretty good just not as good as it is when you first use it. I do use shaving cream with it as a guide cuz otherwise I will lose my place where I'm shaving and it's also a habit. I think it's worth a try, it is the perfect razor for women because we are delicate flowers.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Schick Intuition shavers are the only blades I purchase. This is a true razor that if effective and no shaving cream required. It meets all my exception and I use it on a daily basis. I usually find it at Sam's Club or WalMart and purchase it all the time. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pottstown , PA
This is by far my favorite razor. It's so convenient to not have to use shaving cream! Did I mention it's a great time saver in the morning?! Gets a close shave every time and leaves my legs silky smooth. The only drawback to this product is the price-but that goes for all razors!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter and I have used these disposable razors several times. I like that one bag has enough razors to share and the price is right. I have not experienced irritation with them, but since they are disposable, they dull quickly and I only get one or two uses per razor.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
I love this shick intuition razor it works so good when shaving your legs it doesn't give you any cuts or any bruises and it makes your leg extra soft it's a long lasting razor and this is the one I use most of the time it gives your legs a great texture after
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Chas AFB, Sc
Whenever I grab razor refills these are the ones I go for. I love the ease of use of the intuition, if it wasn't for this razor I would never shave. It makes life so easy! I have sensitive skin and these blades make my legs smooth and they stay smooth!
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
These are ok for when I'm in a pinch and don't have any good razors yet. They don't glide as smooth as my non-disposable razors, but that's to be expected. They're inexpensive and convenient if you if you don't like using the same razor multiple times.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Eldridge, IA
I love this razor.you can't even tell your shaving your legs it's so smooth I don't buy any other razo besides intuition.its also a great razo for a beginner.and with the moisturizer bar on it it doesn't dry you out while shaving either
Emily M.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
I got this product from Walmart and it is by far my favorite cartridge for the Intuition razor. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it really soft while doing its job of getting a close shave. So much simpler than using shaving cream.
Nathalie N.
Nathalie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE these razors. It is so easy to use them. You don't need shaving cream and it's super quick. Just take a shower, shave, and you are done. I have been using they product for years and it's the only razor I buy.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Is this the best razor you've ever used?
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Can this be used on sensitive areas?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good razors?
Marion A.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural?
Vicky M.
Vicky M.
I've been using this razor and razor heads for several years and overall I am very happy with the shave it gives and the convenience but the price is high. Has anyone found anything comparable but less expensive on the market?