BY SCHICK

Designed for Sensitive Skin 5 lightweight razors ;

Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite razors, but they do work. And the cost is great! Comes with a few. And I get a few uses out of each. They just don't provide a close, contoured, great silky smooth shave, like some other more higher end razors do. But they are disposable and thrown away. Lol so that's alright with me. Easy to use and good for a quick shave! Then after a few uses, toss it. And grab another.
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
These work decently for maybe a couple times but I find that especially for the legs I don’t get a smooth shave. I only buy these when I can’t go out and get my usual men’s 4 blade razor so I pick these up at the nearest 7/11. They do the job but they won’t give you much smoothness
Corinthia C.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been shaving since I can remember. Traditional razors have always been my choice but I'm now considering trying the professional route. But the Schick razors have always given me a nice close shave and I've never had a razor bump issue. Overall it's a good product...
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 12Ct more...
For a disposable razor, this one really wasn’t bad. It didn’t work at all for my coarse hairs so ladies, if you have very thick bikini hair, please refrain from using this. It tugged really badly and I ended up bleeding where the hairs were pulled out. Not to mention the razor burn was awful. I expected as much from a disposable razor so that’s why I didn’t get one store. I was impressed with how easily it removed the hair on my arms though. That was the only part of my body that I didn’t have any razor burn, so if you are looking to shave just you’re fine hairs or you just have really fine body hair, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble with this razor
Valeria M.
Palm Springs , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would only recommend these if you’re on a tight budget but if not then you should just avoid these. I always end up with cuts when I use these on my legs because of how it’s angled and the few razors it has. I just don’t like these at all.
Shakeymama :.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Hate razors with only 2 blades. I tend to cut myself more often and deep than a razor with 3-5 blades. easy to use Yes but longer shaving time, because i have to go over the area 2-3 times for it to be as smooth as desired. I wouldn't purchase again because I've found my idea razor.
Jacquelline C.
New Knoxville, OH
I had been using the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razors for years and recently replaced with this product because I found it to be more cost effective. I love the handle, I have an easier time shaving. At first I wasn't used to how much pressure to put on the razor and was shaving unevenly because I kept thinking I was going to cut myself . After I got used to it I haven't had any problems getting a close shave. I love that it has more razors than the Venus and noticed that they didn't get dull as quickly. That may be because of the travel cap. The reason I switched to this one from my old razor was to continue to avoid taking the time to put on shave gel. The moisturizer on this lasts much longer as long as you store it away from running water. I found that if I left it in the shower the white part disappeared very quickly, but if you only have it near water when shaving it lasts a much longer time than I expected. It is pricey, but compared to my last razor, it is actually much cheaper and I am happy with that. Being a mom on the go I'm willing to spend a little bit of extra money if it means more time for other things. This is actually the first razor I have found where I stop stealing my husband's from time to time. In fact, I caught my husband stealing this one!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this razor, it's so safe to use that it doesn't even feel like you're shaving. It just feels like you're putting something really smooth against your skin but it shaves pretty well. Removes hair much more easily and painless than other razors like especially the down there area, it does the perfect job. You won't have to go over an area too many times. I like to use it there and the armpits. Of course like every product out there it has cons and that is that it's pricey. I got mine on sale though. The other con is that the bar soap on it disappears pretty quickly after two uses its pretty much gone. Then you start to feel like you're shaving. However I think even then it's still pretty good just not as good as it is when you first use it. I do use shaving cream with it as a guide cuz otherwise I will lose my place where I'm shaving and it's also a habit. I think it's worth a try, it is the perfect razor for women because we are delicate flowers.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fue la primera vez que lo usé y me encantó lo repido que desliza el vello, lo recomiendo para esas chicas que les crece mucho el vello en cualquier área de su cuerpo, definitivamente lo volvería a comprar!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really do like these. And if you're in a hurry like are usually a.m. and 10 to shave very quickly I'm never end up with any nicks or clients. Definitely would recommend again love the fact is the price wasn't too too bad. Definitely going to try
Influenster M.
Is this the best razor you've ever used?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Can this be used on sensitive areas?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these good razors?
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural?
Victoria F.