BY SCHICK #53 in Women's Razors

• I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural? 3 Answers
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 12Ct more...
For a disposable razor, this one really wasn’t bad. It didn’t work at all for my coarse hairs so ladies, if you have very thick bikini hair, please refrain from using this. It tugged really badly and I ended up bleeding where the hairs were pulled out. Not to mention the razor burn was awful. I expected as much from a disposable razor so that’s why I didn’t get one store. I was impressed with how easily it removed the hair on my arms though. That was the only part of my body that I didn’t have any razor burn, so if you are looking to shave just you’re fine hairs or you just have really fine body hair, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble with this razor
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would only recommend these if you’re on a tight budget but if not then you should just avoid these. I always end up with cuts when I use these on my legs because of how it’s angled and the few razors it has. I just don’t like these at all.
Aja M.
Forked River
Review for: 12Ct more...
These are just like any other disposable razor. They work for shaving but get rusted fast so you can’t use more then 2 uses. The price is good and you definitely can’t go wrong with a value pack.
Shakeymama :.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Hate razors with only 2 blades. I tend to cut myself more often and deep than a razor with 3-5 blades. easy to use Yes but longer shaving time, because i have to go over the area 2-3 times for it to be as smooth as desired. I wouldn't purchase again because I've found my idea razor.
Jacquelline C.
Suwanee, GA
I had been using the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razors for years and recently replaced with this product because I found it to be more cost effective. I love the handle, I have an easier time shaving. At first I wasn't used to how much pressure to put on the razor and was shaving unevenly because I kept thinking I was going to cut myself . After I got used to it I haven't had any problems getting a close shave. I love that it has more razors than the Venus and noticed that they didn't get dull as quickly. That may be because of the travel cap. The reason I switched to this one from my old razor was to continue to avoid taking the time to put on shave gel. The moisturizer on this lasts much longer as long as you store it away from running water. I found that if I left it in the shower the white part disappeared very quickly, but if you only have it near water when shaving it lasts a much longer time than I expected. It is pricey, but compared to my last razor, it is actually much cheaper and I am happy with that. Being a mom on the go I'm willing to spend a little bit of extra money if it means more time for other things. This is actually the first razor I have found where I stop stealing my husband's from time to time. In fact, I caught my husband stealing this one!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this razor, it's so safe to use that it doesn't even feel like you're shaving. It just feels like you're putting something really smooth against your skin but it shaves pretty well. Removes hair much more easily and painless than other razors like especially the down there area, it does the perfect job. You won't have to go over an area too many times. I like to use it there and the armpits. Of course like every product out there it has cons and that is that it's pricey. I got mine on sale though. The other con is that the bar soap on it disappears pretty quickly after two uses its pretty much gone. Then you start to feel like you're shaving. However I think even then it's still pretty good just not as good as it is when you first use it. I do use shaving cream with it as a guide cuz otherwise I will lose my place where I'm shaving and it's also a habit. I think it's worth a try, it is the perfect razor for women because we are delicate flowers.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fue la primera vez que lo usé y me encantó lo repido que desliza el vello, lo recomiendo para esas chicas que les crece mucho el vello en cualquier área de su cuerpo, definitivamente lo volvería a comprar!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really do like these. And if you're in a hurry like are usually a.m. and 10 to shave very quickly I'm never end up with any nicks or clients. Definitely would recommend again love the fact is the price wasn't too too bad. Definitely going to try
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: 12Ct more...
I’m not very particular when it comes to razors and usually get what’s cheapest to get and there are perfect. Super cheap and get the job some. Although I have had razors that make my legs feel softer but these ones are still fine!
Ashlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using the intuition for as long as I've been shaving. I never get razor burn, and with my long legs I save a lot of time without having to put on shaving cream. You also don't need to be as careful with this razor as you do with other kinds. I can count on one hand how many times I've nicked myself shaving in the past 10 years or so, and it probably was because I was using a different razor! A lot of people on here say the soap goes quickly, but you should be changing your razor frequently to avoid bacteria build up and no one wants to use a dull razor. The soap dissolving is a friendly reminder your razor is getting dull and you need to change it anyway! You also save a lot of a time and money since you don't need to buy shaving cream. I highly recommend this product. I've tried other razors in the past but I always go back to this!
Influenster M.
Is this the best razor you've ever used?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Can this be used on sensitive areas?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these good razors?
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I have yet to see this one in stores. Why is it natural?
Victoria F.