Schick ST2 Sensitive for Men 12 ct uploaded by Angely S.

BY SCHICK

Schick Slim Twin Disposable Razors Slim razor head for precise styling; button for easy cleaning to help maintain closeness; lubricating strip to help ensure a comfortable shave; micro-cushion grip for greater control see more...

Angely S.
By far the best disposable razors. Grabs every hair. Great value for the price. Glides smoothly over the skin. The textured handle gives you that extra grip forbsafe shaving. Great for sensitive skin too.
Nicole O.
My husband uses these razors. He likes them because they work well on his face. He has thick facial hair and if he doesn't get a close shave he gets bumps and break outs. These razors help him get a close shave. They also have a reasonable price.
Jessica V.
These are the only razors that I use. I have never had razor burn. They are perfect. I love how slim they are. I will always come back to these.
Joey J.
merced
These I would recommend to someone who has thin or smooth hair. I have coarse hair and they don’t work very well and get dull fast. Affordable
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
For me these razors work very well on my legs. I like shaving my legs with these and Mens razors. Leaves my legs feeling and looking smooth
Cheryl G.
Huger, SC
Ever since I started using a man's razor, I've never had a smoother shave. Schick Quattro, where have you been all my life.
Gelacio A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to buy these razors because it comes with 12 of them its easy to handle and works good trough shaving
Rafael L.
Esta afeitadora si me gusta, por que quita el vello fácilmente y dura mas la afeitadora o sea que no se desgasta fácilmente, la compraba en los supermercados cuando había, ahora es un problema para conseguirla, siempre se consiguen las desechables
Josue David C.
LA RECOMENDO ES MUY BUENA A PARTE DE QUE EN UN EMPAQUE ES ECONOMICO Y VIENE MUCHAS PRESTOBARBAS FUE EN REGALO PARA MI PAPA Y QUEDO MUY SATISFECHO
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Great value. My everyday razor. They make work better than any other 3 blade fancy razor and are cheaper too.

Walmart