BY SCHICK

Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
Easy to use, affordable and much better then buying standard or regular razor. Item cuts clean and leave no marks. Very easy to use and reuse if necessary. Totally does what it should.
michael b.
I found that the schick st slim twin super control regular razors were nothing special. They did the job, but it took more than one stroke. I found the design to be good, but the function was lacking. I would not recommend this to anyone, but didn't think it was terrible.
ALEJANDRO M.
some prefer the beautiful, but if care is necessary to keep our beards, and other body beautiful in their room, so this is one of the shavers that I like, hardness rigidity and durability helps not change by anything.
Jeffry B.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque al usarlo no me miedo que pueda cortarme por el apuro y ademas deja mi piel tan suave y no genera irritacion en el after shave, y lo mejor de todo es que no cuesta mucho y es de muy alta calidad, pruebenlo
Bobby Jon C.
Cebu City
I like how easy it is to buy this product. Unlike other brands, I can find this in nearby convenient stores, a proof that a lot of people are using this. It is more inexpensive than other brands but it still does the job!
Edgardo P.
Hacen su trabajo y cumplen su cometido son bastantes buenos y confortables a la hora de sacar la barba y dejar presentable mi rostro jaja