BY SCHICK

Schick® Slim Triple Aloe Vitamin E Value Size 8 Razors.
ST3™.
Delicate skin for her.
3 New! see more...

Tricia P.
These razors are great if you don't want to wax. They give a clean, close shave without irritating skin. They are also cheaper than the 4 blade razors and do just as good of a job.
Scarlet M.
These are great but they sometimes miss a spot here and there so I see myself having to go back and shave again which can get aggravating
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
Great razors with no Knicks or cuts when I've used thenlm and leaving my legs feeling soft and smooth
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert
TERRIBLE razors! They were a cheaper option than my typical razors so I thought I'd give them a try... bad decision. I cut myself every time regardless of how much soap or shaving cream I use. They leave my skin feeling itchy and scratched. They also rust after 1 or 2 uses unlike ny other razors. I plan on suffering through the rest of the pack, but never again.

Only pros: cheaper option, the handle is quite sturdy.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
After trying many many disposable razors that worked for my legs and my husbands head this was the WINNER! We continue to use ONLY these for the last 4 years! My husband bicks his head almost every day, and he needs something that wont cut his head or give him razor burn (as it looks really funny when it happens since everyone looks at his head.) He has NEVER gotten Razor Burn or Cuts with this razor. 1 razor will even last him weeks of shaving.
For me I have sensitive legs so most razors seem to leave at least a cut or two behind when I'm done; but not with this one. These razors work just like the expensive one's, but at a fraction of the price. a razor will usually last me about a month or close to. so a pack of 8 will last in my house for a few months!
Also Fred Meyers usually has coupons out for these like buy 1 get one 1/2 off while also always having them on sale...
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Many failed attempts with hair removal lead me to try this bag of razors to stay on budget and thank goodness I did. These disposables are surprisingly effective and leave my skin smooth and silky for days. Getting the double amount of razors for less than three Venus razors is a great deal any day. I usually pick them up when I find them at CVS.
Tereza R.
I have very sensitive legs when it comes to shaving. I never understood why but that's how it is. these razors are great they keep my legs very moisturised when shaving and I don't get bleeding or itchy legs after I'm done.
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not my cup of tea but I prefer the better expensive razors. but for a disposal razor these actually get the job done. I was pleasantly surprised by these because all the other disposal razors I have used weren't the best.
kelly g.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Perfect razors. They will definitely do the job for you. They will leave your legs soft.