Schick Skintimate Vanilla Sugar Shave Gel

by Schick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schick Skintimate Vanilla Sugar Shave Gel!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Schick Skintimate Vanilla Sugar Shave Gel uploaded by Josie B.
I like Skintimate shave gels because they are affordable and don’t irritate my skin. I usually love the scents they come out with & find them to last long, except with this one. The consistency is like all of their other shave gels, which I enjoy. But this particular scent is not for me. I love vanilla scents so much and was looking forward to this, but I don’t get “vanilla” from this at all. It smells like salted caramel to me, which isn’t off putting by any means, but it’s not what I expected. The scent is also very light and doesn’t stay on the skin. I will continue to use it, but will probably pick up a different scent next time!
Sarah T.
Sturbridge, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a yummy smelling shaving cream. Matched with a men’s razor (cheaper and sharper), this will be the best shave you can get. Not only does it smell great, it feels great. It moisturizes my legs and leaves me feeling super smooth.
Missy A.
Calgary , AB
Schick Skintimate Vanilla Sugar Shave Gel uploaded by Missy A.
I am so happy that I finally found a shaving cream with the perfect consistency, it starts off as a cream then as you rub it in, it begins to foam up and lathers so perfectly. It smells really good and the price is affordable. This is by far my favourite shaving cream so far. The texture and fragrance remind me of vanilla whipped cream mmm so delicious! All they need is a aftershave lotion and spray to complement this wonderful cream.

Looking for your answer?