MakeupSchick

by Schick

The Schick Silk Touch Up razor is a great multipurpose beauty tool that expertly shape eyebrows, remove fine hairs, and also gently exfoliates. It is designed with fine micro guards on the blade to help protect skin. The set includes 3 razors and 1 extra Precision Cover that attaches to the blade to shorten the blade's length for precise eyebrow shaping.

Touch-ups are quick and easy with this versatile beauty tool that shapes eyebrows, removes fine hairs, and even smoothens skin; High quality blades are uniquely designed with fine micro guards to help protect skin; Includes an extra attachment for precise eyebrow shaping; Smooths skin by gently exfoliating. Care-soften area with lotion or shaving cream before shaving; Slim, portable size so you are ready for a touch-up anytime, anywhere

Start your review of Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count
I had been getting professional dermaplaning done once a month. This is not only costly but also time consuming. I searched for a facial razor and read many reviews before I purchased these. They are amazing. They were a lot less expensive than other options. I ultimately decided on these based on reviews plus Schick has been making women's razors for many years, and I figured they are experts at it. I exfoliated my face in the shower and then applied a face moisturizer before I used the razor. It glided smoothly. I applied make up shortly after using it. I had no irritation. I would often come home after getting dermaplaning and notice missed spots. This isn't the case now since I have a way to do this at home. I definitely recommend these.
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count uploaded by Maren G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Holy Sh*t this is an amazing product! I cannot believe how smooth my skin is, and how well my foundation went on this morning! Game changer for me!!!!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Schick Hydro Silk Touch-Up Razors are the best razors for dermaplaning and removing peach fuzz from your face. I promise you, your makeup will go on so much smoother! They also work wonders for touching up your eyebrows. I have purchased many other cheap versions and only end up with full razors or ones that cut my face. I've found the best deal was on Amazon for these.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count uploaded by Melissa B.
My hair is very light, however I have a pretty noticeable amount that grows on my upper lip. I really love these razors because they allow me to shave that area without cutting myself. They’re the perfect shape and size for that sensitive skin! I do dermaplane the rest of my face occasionally as well, but not very often. They’re very affordable on Amazon and they last a while! If you’re new to dermaplaning I do recommend going super slow to avoid nicking yourself. I also hold the skin taut so all of the hair is removed more easily. I also recommend doing it the day after exfoliating or doing a peel. I have noticed if I do it before, my skin burns a bit.
Leila W.
Astatula, FL
Super great small razors for at-home dermaplaning and cleaning up eyebrows! I love these — never cut my face or caused any issues. Go at it with a light hand, obviously. The precision cover makes it easier to really clean up around your brows to give them the right shape. I’ve gone through 4 things of these 3 packs in the past two years — so you could say I like them a lot lol
Kirstine I.
los angeles
Purchased at: Amazon
these are THE BEST face razors! i used to buy the black ones from sephora that cost about $16 for 2, these are on amazon for about $4 and you get 3. they are sharp and really get the peach fuzz and dead skin off your face. since they're sharp go slow at first so as to avoid nicking your skin, and make sure to pull the skin tight. i love these and always buy in bulk.
Danielle E.
I love these! I keep them stocked because once they are dull whooo don’t use them lol because that hurts! I use these for the little peach fuzz and my eyebrows.
arma A.
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count uploaded by arma A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I kept looking for a sharp dermaplaning tool at Ulta for months finally found one that works effortlessly. It's very convenient to hold also works better than how its suppose to (less pricey) I have been dermaplaning at home for about 8 months now and i think this is the best one so far.
Kisha M.
I don't usually shave my face, but suddenly I started getting whiskers on the side of my face. Really long whiskers and fuzz under my chin. One day I watched a Youtube video on how to shave my face. I purchased this product from Amazon for $4.99. Since I'm a first timer, of course I had light nicks at the chin area nothing serious. I called myself being careful, but I have hairless legs so I'm no shaving pro. The product does what it supposed to do and got the job done. My skin became real smooth on my face. I haven't worn foundation yet because I want to get use to the shaving. After shaving I would used witch hazel and then bio oil. This is a very good facial razor so I recommend. Be careful they are sharp.
Cassidy F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! Was hesitant at first, but did a great job exfoliating my skin! Left my skin soft and bright!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sireen F.
Duluth, GA
il y a 3 mois
Brianna R. il y a 2 mois
No, they don’t! You will need see thicker or darker hair. However, hair that has been cut may feel more blunt because you feel the cross section of the hair shaft instead of a fine point. To combat this you can remove hair more often, or just ignore it. It never felt anything like stubble to me, but I did notice the hair texture slightly more than before sometimes.
valerie C.
Kent
il y a 7 mois
Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count ? Would anyone reccomend using these. Im looking for some but do not know how these work. Are there any problems with them?
Shannara F. il y a 5 mois
I have not had any problems at all. I love mine
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a 10 mois
Shannara F. il y a 5 mois
I shaved both with it today. It made the experience so good and si much better than using a regular razor.