Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer Razor uploaded by Chase M.

BY SCHICK

Titanium Trimmer 4 Titanium Blades + 1 Edging Blade 1 - Razor with Trimmer 1 - Cartridge 1 - AAA Battery Shave - Comfort Edge - Precision Trim - Styling & Convenience Shower Safe Shaving questions? 1-800-shavers Performance Guarantee: Schick Quattro is unconditionally guaranteed.  If you are dissatisfied, call 1-800-shavers, and Schick will replace it free of charge or refund your full purchase price. see more...

Chase M.
Chase M.
Las Vegas, NV
Simple, effective and I've never had one stop working before I lost it. If you have a beard or mustache and travel or need to neaten up in the office, this is the device for you. I have tried a similar product from a leading competitor primarily because it was available at my local drugstore and this product no longer was. It was twice as expensive and stopped working after about four months. This one's simpler design--dedicated trimmer and standard replaceable razor on each end--proves far more reliable. Good for beard/moustache trimming (yes and ears and noses, wherever you have hair sprouting that is reachable). I now keep one at the office, in my travel toilet kit, and a third spare. It's that useful.
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
Norcross, GA
Great product in my honest opinion. I have a rather thick beard, and sensitive skin, and for me, this thing swiped the hair clean off, without any issue. And my skin felt clean, soft, and most of all healthy.
Sean C.
Sean C.
Layton, UT
I live the Schick Quattro. It gives me a smooth cut every time without the razor burn that other brands give me. I will continue to use thier amazing products
Pedro Z.
Pedro Z.
Santiago, SCL
Its a very good shaves machine, works very good with my skin, its sutil and efficient, the design is so ergonomic and I apreciate it because I am an industrial designer
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Meeeeeeeeee encantaaaaaan es lo mejor que eh utilizado sin duda alguna y valla que lo es! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
How is this compared to the razor. My husband loves the titanium razor and has been looking for a new trimmer