BY SCHICK #60 in Men's Razors

Improved Lubrication Aloe + Jojoba Smooth Shave &Amp; Precise Styling 4 Titanium Coated Blades +1 Edging Blade Lubrication Strip With Aloe, Vitamins E &Amp; B-5 All Quattro&Reg; Razors Fit All Quattro Cartridges Bonus Avotriplex&Trade; High Uva Sunscreen Lotion Uvb Spf 30 3-Way Protection&Trade; Oil-Free Non Greasy Very Water / Sweat&Nbsp;Resistant Sun Tested, Sun Proven&Trade; The Skin Care Foundation Recommends This Product &Nbsp;As An Effective&Nbsp; Uv Sunscreen. Includes: 1 Razor With Stand 2 Cartridges 1 Banana Boat&Reg; Sunscreen Ingredients: Sunscreen Lotion: Active Ingredients:&Nbsp; Avobenzone (3%), Oxybenzone (4%) (Sunscreen).&Nbsp; Inactive Ingredients: &Nbsp; Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Capryl Glycol, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoley/Dimethylcarbonate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide Peg 15 Disulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Lactylate, Lecithin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Methyldibromo, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Bht, Triethanolamine. 1-800-Safesun Made In Canada see more...

Maria N.
Maria N.
I love this razor. It was originally for my man but I'm in love. It allows me to get every nook and crany and allows for a soft touch for longer than just 1 day! I found this at target and I'm just stoked about it.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Schick is a very good brand of razor. Shaves smooth with no stubble. I've used the Quattro before and Banana boat sport sunscreen. Both work great. Always cool to get a free product in a purchase.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect little set!!!!! My husband uses this razor every other day and he loves it. He has stopped using his very expensive razor and replaced it with this. I'm happy lol
Michael S.
Michael S.
Kings Mtn, NC
I have used this everyday for awhile and it's amazing. Smooth trim with no bumps. Handles very easily. I highly recommend.
Elona A.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
Schick is the best brand for razors . We have been buying it for a very long time . It's very affordable
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
My husband uses this for his facial shaving. They work great he thinks. He won't use any other
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
My husband uses this for his face he love it great product I recommend iiittt
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
My kids dad uses it for facial shaving he loves it.. I use them to shave my legs I think it works great too. Nice clean shave. All razors are over priced if you A ask me!
samuel m.
samuel m.
Where can i fid this beauty?