BY SCHICK

Schick® Quattro® Titanium* Razor 4 Titanium +1 Edging Blade- 8.
Improved lubrication. see more...

Mari M.
I am a woman but I find that these work really great for shaving my legs. They are often a little more affordable and last longer than most disposable razors I have used. Great for even everyday I never get razor burn or bumps. I shave in the shower and use a shave cream by Pacifica beauty.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This is one of the brands my husband likes, but we rarely spring for the refills. With coupons and sales, we find better deals just buying a whole new razor. If money is no object, go for it far superior to disposables!
Jessica O.
These are amazing. My husband and I use the same brand of razor so we save money by getting the large cartridge box. We both love the way it leaves the skin
Angel R.
Dallas, TX
Great razors helps with razor burn and bumps due to the multiple blades. Use a good shaving cream and this razor will glide on the skin perfectly no problem.
Briana J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
These refills are so much cheaper than the women’s refills only I like these so much better. You get a much closer and smoother shave in my opinion.
Chris B.
Oakdale, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
These cartridges work fairly well but not as good as the Gillette Fusion cartridges. They provide a decent shave, just not the best.
Luis M.
Leaves a pretty close shave that allows me to go every other day without shaving. Minimal razor burn. Good for other body areas.
Noah P.
Willard, OH
Great product always gets the job done with a smooth finish. Good for all hair removal and is good for delicate skin!