BY SCHICK

The Schick Quattro Titanium - a durable razor with 4 titanium-coated blades that stay sharp to reduce irritation. An edging blade provides extra precision in hard-to-reach spaces, and an ergonomically designed handle gives added control. see more...

Ana P.
Mission, TX
These could be better. I feel that you are not getting a fantastic product considering the price is a little high. Blades could be sharper and also I feel they become useless pretty quick. Not crazy about these.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
I usually love Shick razors, but this one didn't live up to the hype. It still shaved ok, but I ended up with some patchy spots and it isn't great at getting into all the small nooks and crannies.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
Schick Quattro is hands down my favorite razor that I have ever tried. Is gives me a very close shave- always meeting expectations. The reason I give this product a 3/5 is simply because I feel it is very expensive. If you were to purchase this product, I recommend finding a coupon.
Tiffany J.
Vineland, NJ
Men's razors are awesome. I feel smooth every time I use them and I'm not changing the blades as often which can be expensive
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
This does the job. I Like that the head of the razor isn't too bulky so you can get to places like the intentions of the knee. The handle is ergonomic and you can get it at almost any store. Although I would buy it again, it also wasn't anything special.
Meagan H.
Columbia, SC
I use these razors because they provide a smoother shaving experience. I know that I will get a clean shave while experiencing little to no discomfort. I wish I didn't have to change out the blades as often but other than that it's an excellent product that I've been using for years.
Casey M.
Killen, AL
I've tried other razors and I can quickly, yet effectively shave everything without knicking myself. I also don't have to go over the same area twice because the blades are sharp enough.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Love this razor, but hate the price. I just wish they weren't so expensive...but all razors are. I've always sworn by this brand and feel like the razors last long before getting dull.
April D.
Columbus, OH
I had previously purchased one of those five blade razors and hated it. Went right back to the Quatro. They last quite a while and do the job just right. All my razors come from Target. The only thing I don't like is that they market pink ones to women. There's no difference. And it's a damn razor, it doesn't need to be pink to be for women.
Kate S.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite razors. I really like how sturdy it is and just the overall look of it. For some reason, while many other razors irritate my skin, this one does not, it just does what it's supposed to do. I would definitely recommend this.

Walmart