BY SCHICK

The Schick Quattro Titanium - a durable razor with 4 titanium-coated blades that stay sharp to reduce irritation. An edging blade provides extra precision in hard-to-reach spaces, and an ergonomically designed handle gives added control. see more...

Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
I usually love Shick razors, but this one didn't live up to the hype. It still shaved ok, but I ended up with some patchy spots and it isn't great at getting into all the small nooks and crannies.
Kate S.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite razors. I really like how sturdy it is and just the overall look of it. For some reason, while many other razors irritate my skin, this one does not, it just does what it's supposed to do. I would definitely recommend this.
Sara T.
Best razor for the price! Blades stay sharp after multiple uses, the guard wires protect from major knicks and cuts, and the edging blade is perfect for precise styles. Even the moisturizing strip lasts longer than some of the more expensive blades!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I use MENS razors instead of women's because they give me a closer cleaner shave. I shave everywhere with this razor and it will get in nooks and crannies just fine! I very highly recommend this razor.
Ashley D.
Chinook, WA
As a woman, I always try to find the best shave to leave my legs silky smooth. I have found that men's razors are actually better than women's. The Quatro line is the ultimate razor in inexpensive throw away razors.
Breann M.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the five blades! My husband and I both have handles and share a large pack of blades we buy from SAMs club. We buy the men's blades and I think they work great for both of us.
Katie T.
Vancouver, WA
These are the best for shaving! They don't miss a hair and last for a while. They are a bit spendy but totally worth it! I don't get ingrown hairs or razor burn with these!
Tiffany J.
Vineland, NJ
Men's razors are awesome. I feel smooth every time I use them and I'm not changing the blades as often which can be expensive
Danielle Y.
Rockford, IL
Gives me a super close shave. Doesn't give e razor burn or bumps. Lasts quite long. Leaves me feeling smooth for days!
Jorge G.
Springdale, AR
A chick Quattro all time favorite works great Ived never had a problem with this razor leaves my skin so soft

Walmart