BY SCHICK

The Schick Quattro Titanium - a durable razor with 4 titanium-coated blades that stay sharp to reduce irritation. An edging blade provides extra precision in hard-to-reach spaces, and an ergonomically designed handle gives added control. see more...

Andrea A.
Rockford
Review for: Titanium more...
My bf and I use these razors, they are a heavier type razor but not to extreme measures. I love how it was designed, the release blade button holds on securely, so you won’t have to worry about it slipping off and cutting.
Casey M.
Killen, AL
I've tried other razors and I can quickly, yet effectively shave everything without knicking myself. I also don't have to go over the same area twice because the blades are sharp enough.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
Schick Quattro is hands down my favorite razor that I have ever tried. Is gives me a very close shave- always meeting expectations. The reason I give this product a 3/5 is simply because I feel it is very expensive. If you were to purchase this product, I recommend finding a coupon.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
This does the job. I Like that the head of the razor isn't too bulky so you can get to places like the intentions of the knee. The handle is ergonomic and you can get it at almost any store. Although I would buy it again, it also wasn't anything special.
April D.
Columbus, OH
I had previously purchased one of those five blade razors and hated it. Went right back to the Quatro. They last quite a while and do the job just right. All my razors come from Target. The only thing I don't like is that they market pink ones to women. There's no difference. And it's a damn razor, it doesn't need to be pink to be for women.
Larisa H.
Urbana, IL
One of my biggest "aha!" shaving moments happened when I started using men's razors (I'm a woman). I found that they lasted longer, gave me a great shave, and were often cheaper than the ones marketed to women. This is one of my favorites--I got a very smooth, close shave for months without having to change the razor head.
Alaina F.
To be honest, I just use the men's razors. They're cheaper and work better. All the razors tend to work the same - if you just focus on the blade count. This one has four, which works out just fine for me most of the time.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Love this razor, but hate the price. I just wish they weren't so expensive...but all razors are. I've always sworn by this brand and feel like the razors last long before getting dull.
Ana P.
Mission, TX
These could be better. I feel that you are not getting a fantastic product considering the price is a little high. Blades could be sharper and also I feel they become useless pretty quick. Not crazy about these.
Meagan H.
Columbia, SC
I use these razors because they provide a smoother shaving experience. I know that I will get a clean shave while experiencing little to no discomfort. I wish I didn't have to change out the blades as often but other than that it's an excellent product that I've been using for years.

Amazon