Schick Quattro Titanium Razor uploaded by rose F.

BY SCHICK #39 in Men's Razors

New!  Coated Blades Contains:  2 Cartridges, 1 Razor Features: Handle: Cartridge release button Black polished metal for shiny premium look Soft, textured rubber for amazing grip Enhanced weight for remarkable ergonomics Blade: Conditioning Strip with Aloe 4 blades with new Titanium blade coating system Lubrication strip before the blades for additional comfort Prep strip for stretching the skin. All Quattro razors fit all Quattro cartridges. Performance Guarantee:   Schick Quattro is unconditionally guaranteed.  If you are dissatisfied, call 1-800-SHAVERS and Schick will replace it free of charge or refund your full purchase price. Shaving Questions?  1-800-SHAVERS see more...

Becky K.
It works so well but it’s so expensive that I have to factor that in. I only used this because I was running late at the store and grabbed the first razor I saw and was mad about the price later. Still works wonderfully
John C.
Union City
I love this razor. I use it to shave my head. It is the most comfortable and closest shave of all I have tried. I have them all mail order in store purchases and non rate as high as this one for me.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I used to use women's razors but they were over priced and not giving me a close shave. I always had razor burn and ingrown hairs. I started using my boyfriend's razor and realized how much better they work. I used the Gillette Mach 3 but they were too expensive so I switched to this and it works great!! Been using ever since. However it seems cheaper to purchase new razors with the handle, than buying just the cartilages...at Walmart at least
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
Schick is an amazing product for hair removal, not only for men but for women too. I've used Schick Quattro for years now, and wouldn't use any other product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth. No nicks or concerns! Highly recommended, especially for women!
Dy p.
Tulsa, OK
I don't care if it's weird, but yes, I'm a woman who uses men's razors. I feel like they last longer and the blades are sharper. I have used these razors for years because I get a perfectly smooth shave every time with only one pass.
Jessica E.
Glen Carbon, IL
After trying many different razors over the years I have finally found the one. The mens Schick Quattro is the best razor. I feel as though the men's razor is a better quality than the women's. This razor does not give me razor burn. It also cut down on the amount of time I've nicked my body with a razor.
Laura M.
My husband likes this razor a lot. He had one with replaceable blades. They last for awhile, not as junkie as some. It's not hard to find replacement blades either. They could be alittle cheaper, but there are coupons if you look. Pretty nice little razor,
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
While I am a girl, and this is a "boy" razor, I still love it. I tried it because I had a get $10 off 2 coupon, and it's the best razor I have ever used. It makes my legs 10x smoothr than any girl razor has.
Rachel E.
Mission, TX
This is an excellent razor. My fiancé and I both use it, it's so soft on the skin, leaves skin really smooth. I would highly recommend it to both men and women.
Just try it once and you'll never stop using it!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I buy this razor for my husband. This is his favorite! I always shop around because they can cost a lot. But if you watch your coupons from the Sunday paper, you can find some great deals.
Erica W.
Central Point, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this mainly for men?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How well does it work??????
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Does any other woman love this razor?! 😍

back