Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsSchick
Quattro Titanium Power Razor w/ 5 Cartridges & Battery Pile (Pack of TWO)

by Schick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schick Quattro Titanium Power Razor w/ 5 Cartridges & Battery Pile (Pack of TWO)!
How would you rate this product?
Patrick C.
De Pere, WI
This is a great razor for a close comfortable shave! Never have i cut myself shaving while using this.
Gene G.
Whitehall, PA
I hate disposables Too light , chatter, and tend to nick. A good multiblade razor is worth the money
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Love is an excellent razor, cheap, with good management and design. I love . refills are some expensive so I prefer to buy a new
Bobby M.
Modesto, CA
Works great and nice close shave but refills are too much. Cheaper to buy whole new razor. Other than price its great.
Annamare P.
Saint Paul, MN
These are super sharp! Be careful when using. I love how easily these go over my legs and leave an amazing after shave smoothness. I don’t even need shaving cream for them and it’s just overall impressive.
Alex G.
is an excellent razor, it is cheap, with good handling and design. i love it . the refills are some expensive, so i prefer to buy a new one.

Looking for your answer?