BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor? 2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR
The men's razor cuts so close with 4 blade. It also adjust to the Bumps and curves on the legs! This razor has won me over!
Kenneth P.
This is one of the best razors I've used. In fact, it works so well that my wife bought her own (after using mine for several months) the blades wear out quickly but they are easy and relatively inexpensive to replace.
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this razor! I prefer men's razors over women's, especially this one! I feel it gets a close shave and doesn't knick you like a woman's razor would. Instead of buying the refills I just buy a new razor and use the refills that come with it. I definitely do recommend this razor.
Katherine K.
This is the only razor I use. I feel like it does a better job than women's razors and I like how weighty the handle is. I don't like a lightweight razor that feels like it will go flying out of my slippery hand. I just wishes the refills weren't so expensive.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I have used men's Schick razors for over seven years. Love this brand and how close to the skin the razor gets. Razor is sharp for long time and handle isn't flimsy. The four blades make for a fast and easy shave.
Sabrina G.
Being a female with a European descent, it is the ultimate struggle to keep up with shaving, waxing, and all the other details of being a women. Ever since I switched to this razor, my tortuous shaving days have come to an end. As someone with really thick coarse hair that grows quickly, I would have to shave my legs every other day to prevent regrowth. This razor allows me to get really close to my skin without cutting myself and giving a very smooth effect. I went from shaving my legs every other day to maybe shaving my legs twice a week! This has been a life saver!
Katie R.
Rome
It's a "man's" razor, but it doesn't miss a thing. I get a good, clean shave. I love the padded strips.
Jessica G.
Banning
Great product. The way men's razors are designed work much better than any women's specific razor. Smooth shave, competitive price.
Ash S.
I've been using this razor for years, I think I actually have the exact same razor for....I dunno, 4 years now? The blades change, but same brand. Guy razors are cheaper and they do the job, while lasting quite a bit. Maybe these are intended for rough facial hair and that's why one blade seems to last a few weeks, but these work for me.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor?