BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor? 2 Answers
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Katie R.
Rome
It's a "man's" razor, but it doesn't miss a thing. I get a good, clean shave. I love the padded strips.
Ash S.
I've been using this razor for years, I think I actually have the exact same razor for....I dunno, 4 years now? The blades change, but same brand. Guy razors are cheaper and they do the job, while lasting quite a bit. Maybe these are intended for rough facial hair and that's why one blade seems to last a few weeks, but these work for me.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR
The men's razor cuts so close with 4 blade. It also adjust to the Bumps and curves on the legs! This razor has won me over!
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
I use men's razors, I get a closer shave on my legs etc and the handles are easier to grasp. I like that there are more blades also!
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I love Schick products. They are competitive in their pricing and their products are made well. I typically purchase 3-4 blade razors as I find they give the best shave.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I prefer using a men's razor over a women's because I feel they are way sharper than ours are (so be careful) I do tend to cut myself worse if I hurry, but as long as I take my time I get a nice close clean shave. I very highly recommend this razor, I use it everywhere and it will get in some crazy nooks and cranny a pretty easily!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Amazing razor I use it for my legs and it leaves them feeling soft and smooth totally awesome not pricey at all
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Awesome razor for men! Cut and trim that narly beard of a forest on your mans face. Get the job done and gone lol.
Sabrina G.
Being a female with a European descent, it is the ultimate struggle to keep up with shaving, waxing, and all the other details of being a women. Ever since I switched to this razor, my tortuous shaving days have come to an end. As someone with really thick coarse hair that grows quickly, I would have to shave my legs every other day to prevent regrowth. This razor allows me to get really close to my skin without cutting myself and giving a very smooth effect. I went from shaving my legs every other day to maybe shaving my legs twice a week! This has been a life saver!
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor?