BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor? 2 Answers
Heather M.
Spokane, WA
One of my all time favorite razors. I find it works great and I can get a long use out of it. Stays sharp and works great for weeks! So much better than those disposables!
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I love Schick products. They are competitive in their pricing and their products are made well. I typically purchase 3-4 blade razors as I find they give the best shave.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Theses are a bit spendy but are totally worth it the shave very well and can last forever i spend so much i wouldn't mind some samples tho :)
Courtney Z.
Orchard Park, NY
I've been using this men's razor for a long time. It's the only thing that gets me a super close shave. Works better than lady razors!
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
I use men's razors, I get a closer shave on my legs etc and the handles are easier to grasp. I like that there are more blades also!
Jessica G.
Banning
Great product. The way men's razors are designed work much better than any women's specific razor. Smooth shave, competitive price.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR
The men's razor cuts so close with 4 blade. It also adjust to the Bumps and curves on the legs! This razor has won me over!
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Awesome razor for men! Cut and trim that narly beard of a forest on your mans face. Get the job done and gone lol.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Amazing razor I use it for my legs and it leaves them feeling soft and smooth totally awesome not pricey at all
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor?

back