BY SCHICK

Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer men's razors over women's. They tend to have more blades, a smoothr shave, and they're a little cheaper too. I don't have to shave very often, but when I do, I always reach for this razor. I always buy these and will buy them again. I would recommend this product.
ava o.
Montevideo, MN
I like to use mens razors because they are better made. no frilly colors and they shave closer and better. Wal-Mart has a nice selection to choose from. Its well made, slim fitting to your hand ,not bulky. A happy fined.
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to razor, but sometimes I have to choose something a little less expensive :( gets a really close shave
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
That's my brand! This is the only product I use. Smooth glide and moisturizing serum gives no need for barbasol.
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
My BF likes this razor. Leaves a close clean cut. He uses this razor the most often. It is a nice go to razor.
TaSheka S.
I really love these razors... they give me a much closer cut than a womens razor
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
One of my favorites razors and for my boyfriend!!!! I love this brand ! Definetely I bought it in the supermarket!
Mary-Ann I.
One of my fave razors! Gives me such a close shave and leaves my skin so smooth.