BY SCHICK #46 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ash S.
Ash S.
I've been using this razor for years, I think I actually have the exact same razor for....I dunno, 4 years now? The blades change, but same brand. Guy razors are cheaper and they do the job, while lasting quite a bit. Maybe these are intended for rough facial hair and that's why one blade seems to last a few weeks, but these work for me.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this razor! I prefer men's razors over women's, especially this one! I feel it gets a close shave and doesn't knick you like a woman's razor would. Instead of buying the refills I just buy a new razor and use the refills that come with it. I definitely do recommend this razor.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
This is the only razor I use. I feel like it does a better job than women's razors and I like how weighty the handle is. I don't like a lightweight razor that feels like it will go flying out of my slippery hand. I just wishes the refills weren't so expensive.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Niceville, FL
I prefer using mens razors because they have more blades and tend to provide a cleaner, closer shave. This is no exception! Both my husband and I use these and love them. I never have to worry about knicking myself, because this razor glides over my skin!
Kenneth P.
Kenneth P.
This is one of the best razors I've used. In fact, it works so well that my wife bought her own (after using mine for several months) the blades wear out quickly but they are easy and relatively inexpensive to replace.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I have used men's Schick razors for over seven years. Love this brand and how close to the skin the razor gets. Razor is sharp for long time and handle isn't flimsy. The four blades make for a fast and easy shave.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Spokane, WA
One of my all time favorite razors. I find it works great and I can get a long use out of it. Stays sharp and works great for weeks! So much better than those disposables!
Liz T.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
I use men's razors, I get a closer shave on my legs etc and the handles are easier to grasp. I like that there are more blades also!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR
The men's razor cuts so close with 4 blade. It also adjust to the Bumps and curves on the legs! This razor has won me over!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Carmichael, CA
Love this razor! Best shave every single time! It's definitely worth every single penny.
Denham Spgs, LA
What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor?