BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor? 2 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I prefer using a men's razor over a women's because I feel they are way sharper than ours are (so be careful) I do tend to cut myself worse if I hurry, but as long as I take my time I get a nice close clean shave. I very highly recommend this razor, I use it everywhere and it will get in some crazy nooks and cranny a pretty easily!
Sabrina G.
Being a female with a European descent, it is the ultimate struggle to keep up with shaving, waxing, and all the other details of being a women. Ever since I switched to this razor, my tortuous shaving days have come to an end. As someone with really thick coarse hair that grows quickly, I would have to shave my legs every other day to prevent regrowth. This razor allows me to get really close to my skin without cutting myself and giving a very smooth effect. I went from shaving my legs every other day to maybe shaving my legs twice a week! This has been a life saver!
Ash S.
I've been using this razor for years, I think I actually have the exact same razor for....I dunno, 4 years now? The blades change, but same brand. Guy razors are cheaper and they do the job, while lasting quite a bit. Maybe these are intended for rough facial hair and that's why one blade seems to last a few weeks, but these work for me.
Liz H.
I've been using this razor for years. It gives me a really nice close shave. My husband who was then my boyfriend thought I get my legs waxed. Nope, I just shave. It is a bit pricey and it seems to get dull pretty quickly with daily use. I used to go through a cartridge every week. But I found a rubber shaving sharpener on Amazon and it makes the blades last for a month. I use maybe a cartridge a month and it's not so expensive anymore.
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this razor! I prefer men's razors over women's, especially this one! I feel it gets a close shave and doesn't knick you like a woman's razor would. Instead of buying the refills I just buy a new razor and use the refills that come with it. I definitely do recommend this razor.
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
I prefer using mens razors because they have more blades and tend to provide a cleaner, closer shave. This is no exception! Both my husband and I use these and love them. I never have to worry about knicking myself, because this razor glides over my skin!
Cindy H.
Great razor. I guess this is intended for men, but I use it for my underarms. Gets the job done, cuts close but not too close (I'd like to keep my skin, thank you very much), and I don't experience much razor burn. Ladies- consider these razors!!
Katherine K.
This is the only razor I use. I feel like it does a better job than women's razors and I like how weighty the handle is. I don't like a lightweight razor that feels like it will go flying out of my slippery hand. I just wishes the refills weren't so expensive.
Kenneth P.
This is one of the best razors I've used. In fact, it works so well that my wife bought her own (after using mine for several months) the blades wear out quickly but they are easy and relatively inexpensive to replace.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I have used men's Schick razors for over seven years. Love this brand and how close to the skin the razor gets. Razor is sharp for long time and handle isn't flimsy. The four blades make for a fast and easy shave.
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is you favorite Schick Quattro Razor?